YoloBurger

Jan 16, 2018
I....am...GOD!!!!! NO F-ING CODING EXPERIENCE AT ALL I MEAN NOTHING JUST DID SOME RESEARCH ON HOW DOES DRM WORKS FOR UNITY AND HOW TO EDIT A .DLL AND IT WORKED OMFG!!!! HERE YOU GO MY BOIS, EXTRACT IT AND COPY THIS IN THE FOLLOWING PATH C:\Users\YOUR USER\TheTwist041Beta1\TheTwist_Data\Managed, THEN OPEN THE GAME AND HIT THE CONNECT TO PATREON BUTTON.

PS. DOES IT WORK? REPLY PLS!!!
Cracked. Enjoy

IGlos

Donor
Feb 16, 2018
OH! I thought it wasn't working because the new version haha, either way if the previous one is giving problems here is the New Crack for 0.41 FINAL VERSION.

Extract and copy in @:\Users\YOUR USER\TheTwist041Final\TheTwist_Data\Managed, Then open the game and hit Connect to patreon.

Last edited:

jimbob1998

Feb 25, 2020
Anon4321

Hi it's me from the earlier update about not finding the conversation about asking Julia about the lingerie store, I waited for the update and it is still not working do I have to be a Patreon user to send you my save?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anon4321

Hi it's me from the earlier update about not finding the conversation about asking Julia about the lingerie store, I waited for the update and it is still not working do I have to be a Patreon user to send you my save?
No, you can post the save here.
although if you are following the walkthrough
it'll be much easier if you grab my "completes 0.17" save by following the link in my signature
and you can start from step 273

sorry correction it should be "completes 0.17" save not 0.19

also, waiting for the next update wouldn't have fixed it, because it's not a bug, you most likely missed a step somewhere.

Last edited:

jimbob1998

Feb 25, 2020
No, you can post the save here.
although if you are following the walkthrough
it'll be much easier if you grab my "completes 0.19" save by following the link in my signature
and repeat from step 271

also, waiting for the next update wouldn't have fixed it, because it's not a bug, you most likely missed a step somewhere.
Thanks, I'm here now do I just add the completes here?

1604875386091.png

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks, I'm here now do I just add the completes here?

View attachment 891753
Yes, it will replace all 4 of your playerinfo.dat files
so if you want to keep them, I recommend moving to a different folder for temporary storage
otherwise just replace them when asked.

and sorry correction it should be "completes 0.17" save not 0.19

Last edited:

jimbob1998

Feb 25, 2020
Yes, it will replace all 4 of your playerinfo.dat files
so if you want to keep them, I recommend moving to a different folder for temporary storage
otherwise just replace them when asked.

and sorry correction it should be "completes 0.17" save not 0.19
Thank you so much

Jake Wesley

Mar 20, 2019
I....am...GOD!!!!! NO F-ING CODING EXPERIENCE AT ALL I MEAN NOTHING JUST DID SOME RESEARCH ON HOW DOES DRM WORKS FOR UNITY AND HOW TO EDIT A .DLL AND IT WORKED OMFG!!!! HERE YOU GO MY BOIS, EXTRACT IT AND COPY THIS IN THE FOLLOWING PATH C:\Users\YOUR USER\TheTwist041Beta1\TheTwist_Data\Managed, THEN OPEN THE GAME AND HIT THE CONNECT TO PATREON BUTTON.

PS. DOES IT WORK? REPLY PLS!!!
sorry it didn't work, anychance for a new one ?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes