Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
OH! I thought it wasn't working because the new version haha, either way if the previous one is giving problems here is the New Crack for 0.41 FINAL VERSION.

Extract and copy in @:\Users\YOUR USER\TheTwist041Final\TheTwist_Data\Managed, Then open the game and hit Connect to patreon.
I can confirm this crack from IGlos for 0.41Final works 100%

Grobelus

Jun 11, 2017
Blackscreen when I try to catch Rachel and Billy (i mean the incest ``Bonus scene´´)
Anyone got a way to make it work? :(

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Blackscreen when I try to catch Rachel and Billy (i mean the incest ``Bonus scene´´)
Anyone got a way to make it work? :(
It's a bug and unfortunately nothing much we can do about it, unless you have a copy of 0.40Final

Last edited:

Error401

May 26, 2019
I understand the notice on the OP details with Known issues. But Is there any fix/change to possible increase the Transitions Speeds? Running this on a 1050ti / 6 core / SSD and still seems to take like 5-10 secconds to load. Thanks in advance!

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
When is the story of John visiting Julia's room coming out?
And is it NTR that Billy's having sex with his mom? Isn't that just a incest?
Hmm...

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
When is the story of John visiting Julia's room coming out?
And is it NTR that Billy's having sex with his mom? Isn't that just a incest?
Hmm...
The story of John visiting Julia's room was dropped long ago, and any plans that KsT might have had for John no longer exist. in short John no longer plays a role in the game, other than what's already been created and even then you will need to load an old save pre-0.26/27 to see those scenes.
and Billy having sex with his mom is incest, which is why it's part of the incest patch that came out with 0.40Final.

Last edited:

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
I....am...GOD!!!!! NO F-ING CODING EXPERIENCE AT ALL I MEAN NOTHING JUST DID SOME RESEARCH ON HOW DOES DRM WORKS FOR UNITY AND HOW TO EDIT A .DLL AND IT WORKED OMFG!!!! HERE YOU GO MY BOIS, EXTRACT IT AND COPY THIS IN THE FOLLOWING PATH C:\Users\YOUR USER\TheTwist041Beta1\TheTwist_Data\Managed, THEN OPEN THE GAME AND HIT THE CONNECT TO PATREON BUTTON.

PS. DOES IT WORK? REPLY PLS!!!
Does not work. I did everything according to the instructions. No effect from HIT THE CONNECT TO PATREON BUTTON

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Does not work. I did everything according to the instructions. No effect from HIT THE CONNECT TO PATREON BUTTON
That one was for 0.41Beta1
It been updated for 0.41Final
Check the link in my signature or head over to the previous page.

Last edited:

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
That one was for 0.41Beta1
It been updated for 0.41Final
Check the link in my signature or head over to the previous page.
I used the file from your link. It didn't work for me. But I solved the problem. I have already downloaded the Cracked version of the game.

Reactions: Anon4321

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
The story of John visiting Julia's room was dropped long ago, and any plans that KsT might have had for John no longer exist. in short John no longer plays a role in the game, other than what's already been created and even then you will need to load an old save pre-0.26/27 to see those scenes.
and Billy having sex with his mom is incest, which is why it's part of the incest patch that came out with 0.40Final.
I see....
Billy question is
0-HOW TO INSTALL THE INCEST PATCH AND ACTIVATE THE SECRET NTR SCENE, PLUS A MINI WALKTHROUGH
I looked at that "SECRET NTR SCENE" section and asked questions.

Thanks.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I see....
Billy question is
0-HOW TO INSTALL THE INCEST PATCH AND ACTIVATE THE SECRET NTR SCENE, PLUS A MINI WALKTHROUGH
I looked at that "SECRET NTR SCENE" section and asked questions.

Thanks.
Yeah
Although you could actually call it NTR as well, since you're allowing Billy to have sex with his mother.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes