cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hy guys does anyone have a compressed file of this game
hy everyone i am asking if anyone have a compressed version of this
Doesn’t exist, it’s as compressed as it’s going to get
Suffering from dementia (Alzheimer disease)? Anon4321 already answered your question the last time.

Also, please do some digging and learn why Unity based games do not have a compressed version compare to Ren'Py games.

anculenp

Jul 21, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get Urban graffiti remover? It always triggers the scene with Janice. Can't even find it in registry editor to add it to inventory!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get Urban graffiti remover? It always triggers the scene with Janice. Can't even find it in registry editor to add it to inventory!
Download 0.41Final the toilet in the school should be fixed

anculenp

Jul 21, 2017
I did download the latest version of the game, but it still is bugged. Maybe because i downloaded the save file?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

anculenp

Jul 21, 2017
Oh i downloaded your save, the 0.35 save. It says v0.41 Beta1 and Connected.

Yeah i guess it should problem with the game's version.

Fixed it, thanks for the help!

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Oh i downloaded your save, the 0.35 save. It says v0.41 Beta1 and Connected.

Yeah i guess it should problem with the game's version.

Fixed it, thanks for the help!
Yeah, I can definitely confirm it's down to the version of the game you have.

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Why do it constantly wait 3 days wait 5 days. The constant grind only delays the game. If the developer does this for realism, then why the MC is still in school. I already have 950 days of play, which is already 3 years. I think that with any development in the game a couple of years have already passed.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
hi! :)
View attachment 892793
I start playing, go through 2-3 locations, and then an error pops up and the game stops
You need to post to the crash report, otherwise no one will know how to help
C:\Users\**********\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\Crashes
You'll find it in the save folder.
instructions on how to find the save folder, via the link in my signature.

elenoodle

Jan 8, 2020
Hi i ran into an issue loading the game with the crack. i did this several times and everytime it loads in i have a screen with inventory open i can not close it or anything.
and also the crack would enable you to connect to patreon. It wont do it for me please help thanks

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi i ran into an issue loading the game with the crack. i did this several times and everytime it loads in i have a screen with inventory open i can not close it or anything.
and also the crack would enable you to connect to patreon. It wont do it for me please help thanks
It means you're most likely using the wrong crack, try the updated one via the link in my signature
I can confirm it works 100%

Reactions: Soromonji
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes