Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
can someone share a full .41 savegame? my game crashed at step 843 and i didnt save before...
As long as you didn't start a new game or load up a different save, you should be able load up the autosave which would have saved the last time you slept.

thesnaken

Oct 29, 2018
Hello Guys
I m facing a bug when i come in janice bedroom , after fucking her can t do anuthing else ./ Stuck there .
I have to reload the game ... have you alreading face this bug?
anyway should be reporting to KST .. take care

1604685560384.png

asmoox

Oct 10, 2017
in what folder are you placing them

The crack should go here, replacing the file, make sure to click "Connect"
TheTwist041Beta1\TheTwist_Data\Managed

The incest patch here
C:\Users\********\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

You can find instructions on how to place them through the link in my signature
Sorry of i ask a lot, but can you please link the crack file 0.41?

DikiySwin

Jan 21, 2018
do you think this game will ever end? In General, does this story have an ending? Each time, new characters are added and a combination of sexual activities occurs with them.
Although the game is sooo cool! and most importantly, this game is really 3D

Vollhonk

Aug 30, 2017
do you think this game will ever end? In General, does this story have an ending? Each time, new characters are added and a combination of sexual activities occurs with them.
Although the game is sooo cool! and most importantly, this game is really 3D
Actually the story has already been concluded in 0.40. From now on KST will only add some non story related additional scenes. Until he moves completely to his new project.

derive

May 2, 2018
Actually the story has already been concluded in 0.40. From now on KST will only add some non story related additional scenes. Until he moves completely to his new project.
Is it known what his next project is? And what engine?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I....am...GOD!!!!! NO F-ING CODING EXPERIENCE AT ALL I MEAN NOTHING JUST DID SOME RESEARCH ON HOW DOES DRM WORKS FOR UNITY AND HOW TO EDIT A .DLL AND IT WORKED OMFG!!!! HERE YOU GO MY BOIS, EXTRACT IT AND COPY THIS IN THE FOLLOWING PATH C:\Users\YOUR USER\TheTwist041Beta1\TheTwist_Data\Managed, THEN OPEN THE GAME AND HIT THE CONNECT TO PATREON BUTTON.

PS. DOES IT WORK? REPLY PLS!!!
Just tested the Crack for 0.41Beta1, provided by IGlos
and I can 100% CONFIRM it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: zaxrider29

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some help, the last version i play was the v0.39. When the v0.40 come out, i read something and i wait for a good walkthrough to play the v0.40 because i know that the last Janice path was really... meh. And to much NTR free. So without a good walk you can see something that you do not want see. Now i follow Anon4321 and thanks to him he really made a good walk, but the NTR is also in some word or in some sentences Janice say. Really i just do not understand why KST do this, but the last arc about Janice is like... example I fuck Danielle's Ex boyfriend plus have had sex with multiple people at the same time. Now this is a fucking chuck plot! Really why? Why she can just say... I had a fight with Danielle because i fuck her ex boyfriend?

I can understand if someone play the share path. If he like this kind of thing... good for him.. But me? No! So i am her to ask some good modder if there is some way to modify the text a little? If he can match the no NTR path with something less slutty. Without this orgy thing. I know that i am ask perhaps to much, but really i am really bored with developer who just... to please the latest donors who are NTR fan, do not see the mistaken they do in the no NTR path.

Also Anon4321 do you plan to update also the no NTR walk for this 0.41?

So in case anticipate thankses

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi guys i need some help, the last version i play was the v0.39. When the v0.40 come out, i read something and i wait for a good walkthrough to play the v0.40 because i know that the last Janice path was really... meh. And to much NTR free. So without a good walk you can see something that you do not want see. Now i follow Anon4321 and thanks to him he really made a good walk, but the NTR is also in some word or in some sentences Janice say. Really i just do not understand why KST do this, but the last arc about Janice is like... example I fuck Danielle's Ex boyfriend plus have had sex with multiple people at the same time. Now this is a fucking chuck plot! Really why? Why she can just say... I had a fight with Danielle because i fuck her ex boyfriend?

I can understand if someone play the share path. If he like this kind of thing... good for him.. But me? No! So i am her to ask some good modder if there is some way to modify the text a little? If he can match the no NTR path with something less slutty. Without this orgy thing. I know that i am ask perhaps to much, but really i am really bored with developer who just... to please the latest donors who are NTR fan, do not see the mistaken they do in the no NTR path.

Also Anon4321 do you plan to update also the no NTR walk for this 0.41?

So in case anticipate thankses
That’s the plan, once the final version of the walkthrough is released by the author, who is not me, I will be updating the walkthrough for the non NTR route.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

lalka

Jun 2, 2017
Hey guys, i cant ask Rebecca about homework cause everytime I enter classroom the old event with Rebecca starts (when she is nude).

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes