the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Damn is there any point where I can get the MC to turn the tables on Kelly her attitude kind of pisses me off and I don't want to give her any of the MC's girls fuck her and not literally.

Edit: I got to the revenge part I'm good now.

Last edited:

shadowdelta315

Mar 30, 2019
Hello. i am wondering if there is any chance alive to get some character models from The twist for experimental sfm movies use etc. all credits will go to the author of the model ofc id just like to use it to train my SFM, Blender and movie making skills since The character keira has been driving be crazy since 2018... Please. Ill do anything and not in a simp kind of way. There wont be any regrets or unauthorized uses. Best to the creators and anybody else and thank you for any future responses. Best

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hello. i am wondering if there is any chance alive to get some character models from The twist for experimental sfm movies use etc. all credits will go to the author of the model ofc id just like to use it to train my SFM, Blender and movie making skills since The character keira has been driving be crazy since 2018... Please. Ill do anything and not in a simp kind of way. There wont be any regrets or unauthorized uses. Best to the creators and anybody else and thank you for any future responses. Best
The best thing you can do, is sign up to and ask him via a PM directly.

Even777

Oct 30, 2017
while sneaking to backyard in michelle house fucked her but game is not moving forward jason and michelle sit in pool what to forward jason has cumed also but game got stuck sitting ponit what to do next to progress

Reactions: fugazi666

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
while sneaking to backyard in michelle house fucked her but game is not moving forward jason and michelle sit in pool what to forward jason has cumed also but game got stuck sitting ponit what to do next to progress
it a bug with with 0.43final

You need to download "0.43 B Final" which you can get from the link in my signature.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
TO ALL
MAJOR BUG IN 0.43 B FINAL

0- Step 490/491 of the walkthrough, you get this, you can choose the options, but after that nothing. It happens each time you're in the hospital hallway, even if you get the correct scene in the hospital room

EDIT
I found a work around which seems to work
And you might have to do this each time you're in the hospital hallway

Screenshot_2021-04-02_091909.png

When you're in the corridor of the hospital, close the game completely, don't use the game to quit
Start the game again, click load, the Autosave from the load screen
Get punched by the red hooded guy, not sure about if you ask Kendra
and you find yourself back the hospital hallway, and you'll find you'll now be able to move about the hospital, but you might have to click twice if you click on the door behind Jason.

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
Thanks for info.
Do you when dev is going to complete this game you know completely? I don't want to miss any scenes!
Depends on when the 2nd game is launched and if he will still continue to update this game after the launch of it or/also depends on his patreon supporters if they still wish to have more various other different sex scenes added for The Twist! No definite answer to these assumptions, so for now expect more updates for this game, until the dev says so he is done with it!

MonarchFucker

Jan 22, 2019
Depends on when the 2nd game is launched and if he will still continue to update this game after the launch of it or/also depends on his patreon supporters if they still wish to have more various other different sex scenes added for The Twist! No definite answer to these assumptions, so for now expect more updates for this game, until the dev says so he is done with it!
Cool buddy! I will play it then

jardafarda

May 10, 2017
Hi guys. Given that there are a lot of sex scenes in the game and sometimes a long process to them, is there a mod or a way to choose from all the unlocked scenes for each character? Thanks.

SamuraiJew

Nov 11, 2017
Anyone have a problem where Kendra wont show up in the park? I get its probably a random chance, but after asking her in the hospital, i cannot find her in the park reading a book. I know I'm not supposed to be sitting on the bench either. It's been over 20 weeks ingame now, surely my luck isnt that bad lol

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anyone have a problem where Kendra wont show up in the park? I get its probably a random chance, but after asking her in the hospital, i cannot find her in the park reading a book. I know I'm not supposed to be sitting on the bench either. It's been over 20 weeks ingame now, surely my luck isnt that bad lol
I’ve never had an issue getting Kendra to appear
The best thing to do is go to the park and use the wait button
Don’t just stick one time of day

SamuraiJew

Nov 11, 2017
I’ve never had an issue getting Kendra to appear
The best thing to do is go to the park and use the wait button
Don’t just stick one time of day
For some reason I was able to trigger it, if I sat down at 18 and stood up, then she'd appear almost every time from then on after 18, really weird lol. Btw a quick question about the incest patch. it says:

Incest patch MUST be installed before starting version 0.40 of the walkthrough

I am on version 43, is it okay to install this mid game or should I have done so at the start?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes