vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
Following the walkthrough I don't ever see Michelle using toys and so I cannot do anal training on Michelle, there is some tricks I don't know ?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Following the walkthrough I don't ever see Michelle using toys and so I cannot do anal training on Michelle, there is some tricks I don't know ?
There's a missing part in the beta walkthrough

Make sure to knock on Michelle's door 2-3 times after placing Julia pantie's in the car until she has 15 points

You can grab a more upto date one from the link in my signature

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Android version? :(
I wish people would stop asking for an android version, as currently there are no plans for one, plus the game would need to be heavily optimised to work on an android device as it still needs a dedicated graphics card to work properly.

The only time I can see an android version to be likely to appear, is once the game is completed and KsT has the time to do the necessary optimisation to make it work.

Last edited:
Reactions: meepo125

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
This game is damn good, although models faces could be a bit better and i wish i could change the MCs name.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
What is out fit score
the outfit score is tied to what Julia is wearing, each clothing will increase the score a certain amount depending the number of days she wears it , to find out how much the score is, use C+H in the hallway during the day.
Note: The higher the outfit score the more revealing the clothing Julia wears.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Just a heads up to everyone, I just added my own amended version of the walkthrough that contains markings telling you when you can skip the pegging and NTR with Billy, John and Kevin content

you can grab it from the link in my signature

Reactions: Snugglepuff
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes