tripko231

Jun 18, 2017
Everyday at 21:00-22:00 50% chance, sis or mom.
Sat and sunday 9:00-10:00 and 21:00-22:00.

If the phone is on the table, sis is in bathroom
THX! and how can i lie next to mom naked? i'd like to see the new dreaming but i don't know what can i do...

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
It's coming sometime within the next 24 hours.

And for all other:
Walkthrough will include instructions how to access the cheat options.
You know what? YTB!!!! (You are the best) :)
Sry if i write in big character, it was copy and paste

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
I think this is part of the new update,
-Giving Mom the dog suit when she visits you at night has more content.

:Edit: ah, my bad, just didn't get the sex scene while taking her for a walk until I played the v0.10 update.
Strange! I had it 0.09 but no in 0.10a.

Does anybody knows all trigers in this game. Better to say, which trigers produce what, coz from time to time I fall in loop`s and need to go from same scene several times.
Now I am, again in birthday evening so I presume that I "pull out" some triger. Bug or?

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
OP updated, MEGA & NYA uploads a hanging a bit, but will add link to them as soon as they ar uploaded.

Reactions: Romeo

JasonMom

Jun 20, 2017
Hello, how to trigger Studio? used nicotine gym, she said nothing special, 2 weeks in a row im comin to studio and she is still smoking, chat without options.. any decision?
Its bug?

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Hello, how to trigger Studio? used nicotine gym, she said nothing special, 2 weeks in a row im comin to studio and she is still smoking, chat without options.. any decision?
Its bug?
How You meet her?
I'm going through the time ahead of the studio. Finally I'll raise the tent in front studio... and wait for her to appear :)

Edit: Loop again, 14:00 in Pharmacy, option to talk with Kelly about dress, even I already buy it ..

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2017
i've same small problem:
1) not download the video by cam in the shower
2) the comand "ask the her friends" not appear with kelly.

Jun 13, 2017
hi guys .
does anyone have problem with the map button ? the game just stops responding is it bug with the game ?
was just wondering if anyone else had that problem
Thanks

JasonMom

Jun 20, 2017
How You meet her?
I'm going through the time ahead of the study. Finally I'll raise the tent ... and wait for her to appear :)
After study im goin to Stuido then:
-come closer
-just CHAT
I already used nicotine.
maybe i have to chat with someone else, but noone have options to chat about studio.
or show me -regedit -_adrianaq_h9311771 - 0-2-4? i have 2 right now

Reactions: dr FeelGood

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hello guys,

Can someone tell me how to get the first +5 Rep with Emma? I am working for her every Thurday and get 25$ but no +5 relation. I can not see Emma in my Inventory "Relations" either.

Thnx
It's better if you look at the walkthrough in the OP becouse you get he first +5 with Emma very early in the game when Kelly give you hes addres.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
After study im goin to Stuido then:
-come closer
-just CHAT
I already used nicotine.
maybe i have to chat with someone else, but noone have options to chat about studio.
or show me -regedit -_adrianaq_h9311771 - 0-2-4? i have 2 right now
Afther you give her nicotine ask for job again she promise you to ask hes boss, wait 5 days to get an answer. Past 5 days go and ask for job again. When you get positive answer, go afther school to your sister and tell her you find a job for her and go togheter at studio.

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
can you helpme plz i havw problem whithe mom pants not showing up
I think your is a bug or graphic card bug, sorry cant help with that.
Wait a moment, what pants are you talkng about, these in the bath tube floor?

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Afther you give her nicotine ask for job again she promise you to ask hes boss, wait 5 days to get an answer. Past 5 days go and ask for job again. When you get positive answer, go afther school to your sister and tell her you find a job for her and go togheter at studio.
I will gave her even cigarettes :) , but Arriane simply does`nt appear. /I allready have nicotine gum/
What trigers hers showing up?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes