JasonMom

Jun 20, 2017
Afther you give her nicotine ask for job again she promise you to ask hes boss, wait 5 days to get an answer. Past 5 days go and ask for job again. When you get positive answer, go afther school to your sister and tell her you find a job for her and go togheter at studio.
Not working, after nicotine, she just smoking time to time, avaliable only simple CHAT.
Any working save? for this moment? Thank you

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Not working, after nicotine, she just smoking time to time, avaliable only simple CHAT.
Any working save? for this moment? Thank you
If you hit chat what she say to you? maybe she didint get you nicotine or time passed, have you tryed to buy nicotine again?

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
If you hit chat what she say to you? maybe she didint get you nicotine or time passed, have you tryed to buy nicotine again?
After You buy nicotin gum once, and gave it Arriane, it never show up on pharmacy list again. Must be some stranege triger /headbump/

JasonMom

Jun 20, 2017
I can buy only one time nicotine and gave her. She said see you next time and after she just smoking with standart chat:"she smokin too much and simple chat"
-i saw her
-buy nicotine
-gave her
-chat - chat -chat.. 4 weeks already - nothing.
I havent dialogues about boss and job.
Maybe i have to buy more GUM? but i can buy it only once :(

demonfucker

May 27, 2017
no offence to the creator of this game i love playing it but i really do believe that this isnt an incest game do to the fact of in the story he has written it as the "mother" adopted the player and "sister" at different times when they were still infants so there really isnt any blood relation to any of them except them being raised as so called brother sister and mother it may seem like im killing the mood of the game but maybe if later on he puts it as the brother and sister have the same parents then ya i can see it as an incest game but right now eh not really

Priya Rai

Apr 27, 2017
can some one sum up all the all the new scenes available in 0.10
I only got one scene with sister in studio after that she talks about it in the pool but that's it.
how to get the other 4 scenes ? Plz help new here

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I can buy only one time nicotine and gave her. She said see you next time and after she just smoking with standart chat:"she smokin too much and simple chat"
-i saw her
-buy nicotine
-gave her
I know we can buy nicotine only one time but maybe if time passed you can buy again, it's just a try. There must be some bug, i have done all in 2 time, fisrt i ask what they do in this studio, second day i was there with nicotine and ask for job, she sed dont want be involved, i give her nicotine and ask again for job and she sed me will speak whit hes boss. that's all. Sorry cant help you, i have save but it's all done useless for you.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
can some one sum up all the all the new scenes available in 0.10
I only got one scene with sister in studio after that she talks about it in the pool but that's it.
how to get the other 4 scenes ? Plz help new here
Go back to ariana and ask for job again, if there is job is all automatic.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
no offence to the creator of this game i love playing it but i really do believe that this isnt an incest game do to the fact of in the story he has written it as the "mother" adopted the player and "sister" at different times when they were still infants so there really isnt any blood relation to any of them except them being raised as so called brother sister and mother it may seem like im killing the mood of the game but maybe if later on he puts it as the brother and sister have the same parents then ya i can see it as an incest game but right now eh not really
I think the developer are forced by the law or maybe by hes own ethics to call them step-sister step-mother but really dont change much but you know, call a game "incest" is more actractive for all us pervert. Hahhahahahahaha

Reactions: Hlextor

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
-i saw her
-buy nicotine
-gave her
As fuckmada remember me, before go to studio, have you speaked with your sister in her room and her say you she need a job?

Reactions: JasonMom

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
You speak to her on the couch /not crying version/ after getting the job offer.

For anyone that gets the Billy blowjob stuck in a loop so you cannot repeat, set the Billy value in the registry to 9, this should repeat the scene and set the correct flags to pimp the mom weekly.

JasonMom

Jun 20, 2017
As fuckmada remember me, before go to studio, have you speaked with your sister in her room and her say you she need a job?
Holy shit, i havent this dialogue... I finished all scenes, problem only in studio.
In her room i have just chat about Rick(day).
129. Visit Julia's room at night. Find her siting on the bed. If she is sleeping, leave the room and come back again till you find her sitting on the bed. Jason will promise to find her a job.
this?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Holy shit, i havent this dialogue... I finished all scenes, problem only in studio.
In her room i have just chat about Rick(day).
129. Visit Julia's room at night. Find her siting on the bed. If she is sleeping, leave the room and come back again till you find her sitting on the bed. Jason will promise to find her a job.
this?
try go at night and touch her sleep with her

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes