JasonMom

Jun 20, 2017
try go at night and touch her sleep with her
I had this scene before.. 129. Visit Julia's room at night. Find her siting on the bed. If she is sleeping, leave the room and come back again till you find her sitting on the bed. Jason will promise to find her a job.
Just need to trigger this one more time, thank you ALL so much! <3

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
It did in 0.9x versions - key is to go to the town map and sit there while you change stuff in registry, then go back to your room or where ever and changes will be applied.

Full details in this post:
Thnxs, it works now.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
hold right ctrl while pressing the other key, and of cause be sure to stand in the hallway at daytime. :)

Oldfox

Donor
May 7, 2017
The Twist [v0.10b]

Downloaded twice from MEGA and once from NYA but all I get is extraction error from all three downloads Used winrar and 7-zip to extract made no difference

anyone got any ideas why

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Just downloaded from nya and mega just to test. rightclicked on the file and clicked 7-zip and extract here. no problems at all.

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Are there actually any existing storylines continued or does he still keep adding new crap that noone cares about?

dragonassz1

Oct 19, 2016
can someone do me a massive favor and create a new save with $1000 and 100 relationship score with mom and julia and let upa link. I don't have a num pad as i have a mini keyboard.

Oldfox

Donor
May 7, 2017
Just downloaded from nya and mega just to test. rightclicked on the file and clicked 7-zip and extract here. no problems at all.
Thanks for checking
Downloaded again still get extraction error and when I click on the .exe file I get
"\TheTwist_0.10b\TheTwist_0.10b.exe is not a valid Win32 application" must be at my end

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
no offence to the creator of this game i love playing it but i really do believe that this isnt an incest game do to the fact of in the story he has written it as the "mother" adopted the player and "sister" at different times when they were still infants so there really isnt any blood relation to any of them except them being raised as so called brother sister and mother it may seem like im killing the mood of the game but maybe if later on he puts it as the brother and sister have the same parents then ya i can see it as an incest game but right now eh not really
Chill - it's early doors. I'm happy with pseudo-incest TBQH, just because I play games like this doesn't mean I lack morals! :p
IMO, judging by what a dirty milf she is, Kelly's my mother, so I not only fucked her but was pegged by her, and she woke me up by squirting on me. You can't complain about a game that's being constantly developed like this one!

EmperorAttila

Jun 14, 2017
It's better if you look at the walkthrough in the OP becouse you get he first +5 with Emma very early in the game when Kelly give you hes addres.
I mean i am very advanced in the game but i cant even see Emma"s Picture in my "Inventury Relations". Is this a bug or a registry error? I thought i would get +5 Rep every time i work for her on Thursday?

U

User_10739

I mean i am very advanced in the game but i cant even see Emma"s Picture in my "Inventury Relations". Is this a bug or a registry error? I thought i would get +5 Rep every time i work for her on Thursday?
Are you doing 10 or 10b, if it is 10 then try 10b. I finished the update using 10 but was missing Rebecca & Adriana on the inventory screen. I can't do them yet so it didn't bother me...

dylan44

Jun 4, 2017
Only got these to work on a new game and not one I continued from and already cheated with

Cheats
========
Go to the hallway at day and use those combinations:
Right ctrl + M : +50$ (3000 limit)
Right ctrl + E : Restores energy
Right ctrl + num1 : +10 score with Mom
Right ctrl + num2 : +10 score with Julia
Right ctrl + num3 : +10 score with Kelly
Right ctrl + num4 : +10 score with Emma
Right ctrl + num5 : +10 score with Rebecca
Right ctrl + num6 : +10 score with Adriana

Hope this helps

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Only got these to work on a new game and not one I continued from and already cheated with

Cheats
========
Go to the hallway at day and use those combinations:
Right ctrl + M : +50$ (3000 limit)
Right ctrl + E : Restores energy
Right ctrl + num1 : +10 score with Mom
Right ctrl + num2 : +10 score with Julia
Right ctrl + num3 : +10 score with Kelly
Right ctrl + num4 : +10 score with Emma
Right ctrl + num5 : +10 score with Rebecca
Right ctrl + num6 : +10 score with Adriana

Hope this helps
I can confirm that if you continue from a pre 0.10 save, the cheats do in fact work.
Even if you had already cheated the regedit way.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes