Thjis

May 19, 2017
I know you edit most of the game in the registry. My registry is showing a spycam, nothing in my inventory. Not sure if it will allow me to put the camera in the bathroom. I also am interested in using someone else's save if I can't fix this. So how do I actually install a save, I saw one loaded here, but not sure where or how to use the data file.

I told it I had video 4, going to wait and see if I can upload it. Waiting until I get to step two in walkthrough. Hope that fixes it.

WORKED.

Last edited:

demonfucker

May 27, 2017
Chill - it's early doors. I'm happy with pseudo-incest TBQH, just because I play games like this doesn't mean I lack morals! :p
IMO, judging by what a dirty milf she is, Kelly's my mother, so I not only fucked her but was pegged by her, and she woke me up by squirting on me. You can't complain about a game that's being constantly developed like this one!
i wasnt complaining just was throwing a suggestion if the creator of the game reads these

demonfucker

May 27, 2017
I think the developer are forced by the law or maybe by hes own ethics to call them step-sister step-mother but really dont change much but you know, call a game "incest" is more actractive for all us pervert. Hahhahahahahaha
indeed but in my recent reply i was suggesting that "if" he did read these that he might lead the story to where you find out that you and the sister are related

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
BJ Photoshoot - Am I (MC) the recipient? If not, then no way is my princess sucking another's cock. End of. No arguments. My way or the highway!

Reactions: ayyylmaooo

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
I can't test as I started a new 0.10 game - and I'm leaving them in the studio until I get an answer about the BJ & HC photoshoots :)
I have a save in slot #1 from 0.7d? I think - I've regeditted the fuck out of it!

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
How am I supposed to get the Mom Weekend Kitchen buttplug scene?
neither option seems to do anything

Last edited:

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
1 steal buttplug from infirmary
2 sleep with mom at friday\saturday (with morning blowjob)
3 interact with mom an morning

timm

May 17, 2017
BJ Photoshoot - Am I (MC) the recipient? If not, then no way is my princess sucking another's cock. End of. No arguments. My way or the highway!
It is a photoshoot.No matter who the recipient is people are going to see the photos so in the end we are pimping her.This game is great but there are some things that dont sit right.Like you i want the ladies just for myself so fuck Billy(no videos for him and NO bj from mom),no photoshoot for sis.The developer should add a way for MC to be able to protect and financially support his women and by that i mean not this bullshit with whoring them to other people.

mehemeh85

Aug 13, 2016
I am unable to ask emma for restaurant address? There is no option when i am asking on thursday? or may be i am asking at wrong time?

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Well the MC is just a kid after all...so he can't really support anyone. i do however agree that whoring out your mom and sis is just shit game design by KST
$100 a week off Emma for "chores"?
That's more akin to whoring one's self out, the amount of action Emma & Kelly get off me @ weekend *I* should be on more!!

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Claudio83 said:
There is always the bug saving... when i quit the game, both saving and not saving (using "autosave" for load the game in this way) when i try to load the game, the loading is the day after at 13:00 at school (outside).
How i can solve this problem?

This is normal.
Ok, in this case perhaps then the days haven't any infuence in the actions written in the walkthrought???

timm

May 17, 2017
Eric is a character from another game(Big Brother).Try the game you will like it.Anyway he is an asshole who wants to have sex with all your family(mom aunt and 2 sisters)

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes