ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Eric is a character from another game(Big Brother).Try the game you will like it.Anyway he is super cool and challenge the main character to who can fuck all the mc family(mom aunt and 2 sisters)

Jun 13, 2017
hi
am having problems with the map to change location in the game it just crashes the game so i can only go to school and home ?

could someone give a idear on wat to do please

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I love this game. But it is disappointing when he adds new characters that sit idle. I know he ran a pole and it was voted to give Julia preference But Rebecca should have been able to have her stats raise a bit. This is twice he had to fix a bug that took all her points away. The reason I don't use autosave is I can abort the game and wait till the bug is fix Then play.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I am unable to ask emma for restaurant address? There is no option when i am asking on thursday? or may be i am asking at wrong time?
I have the same problem... when i must ask this question to Emma for start in this way the birthday night?
Besides i have another problem, when i hide myself in the closet of Julia's room all the times doesn't happen anything, Julia has already caught the mom giving BJ to Jason at the pool... but nothing!

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I love this game. But it is disappointing when he adds new characters that sit idle. I know he ran a pole and it was voted to give Julia preference But Rebecca should have been able to have her stats raise a bit. This is twice he had to fix a bug that took all her points away. The reason I don't use autosave is I can abort the game and wait till the bug is fix Then play.
I wish he enhanced characters' clothes textures instead of adding characters. :(

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I have the same problem... when i must ask this question to Emma for start in this way the birthday night?
Besides i have another problem, when i hide myself in the closet of Julia's room all the times doesn't happen anything, Julia has already caught the mom giving BJ to Jason at the pool... but nothing!
Have you talk with Billy about restaurant?
Have you talk with Julia in the dinnerroom about whar appened at the pool?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Have you talk with Billy about restaurant?
Have you talk with Julia in the dinnerroom about whar appened at the pool?
Yes, i have already spoken with Billy at school and with Julia at living room about it... i don't know when i must speak to Emma about it (at work on Thursday? in the workout near the pool?).
I have resolved the closet scene, i don't have spoken with mom at dining room (point 44 in the walkthrought) so the scene didn't start... :)

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Yes, i have already spoken with Billy at school and with Julia at living room about it... i don't know when i must speak to Emma about it (at work on Thursday? in the workout near the pool?)
At his home but first you have to buy dress and steal necklace

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Yes, i have already spoken with Billy at school and with Julia at living room about it... i don't know when i must speak to Emma about it (at work on Thursday? in the workout near the pool?).
And i have also the problem with the "closet scene" that don't start, Julia have already cought MC and mom with the blowjob in the pool
Ok, in the last version of the game 10b there is walkthrough regardin all prewious version, read it, maybe you miss something.

SilentGamer12

May 16, 2017
I can't seem to get the relationship cheat to work. I am following the guide description of right control + num 1-6, but nothing happens. I have succeeded with the money cheat so I know the cheats work.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes