Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
I can't seem to get the relationship cheat to work. I am following the guide description of right control + num 1-6, but nothing happens. I have succeeded with the money cheat so I know the cheats work.
You have to be in the hallway to use it if I remember correctly.

SilentGamer12

May 16, 2017
Just tried it in the hallway and still nothing. Money cheat is working though. I am playing on a laptop if that makes a difference. Thanks to all who help.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
I can't get cheats to work. I go out to the hallway after school and hit ctrl and 1 but nothing happens.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Getting white screen from playing the twist 0.10 do I need to update to B to fix ?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Just tried it in the hallway and still nothing. Money cheat is working though. I am playing on a laptop if that makes a difference. Thanks to all who help.
Maybe you have the key Block Num deactivated? The correct num to hit are on the right of the keyboard, these under key Block Num.

Reactions: SilentGamer12

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
At his home but first you have to buy dress and steal necklace
I can enter in her home only when i work on thursday and i ask for a glass of water... but when i are inside don't happen anything, i drink the water and then leave, don't compare any options for ask to Emma for the restaurant.
I obviously have both the dress and the necklace.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I can enter in her home only when i work on thursday and i ask for a glass of water... but when i are inside don't happen anything, i drink the water and then leave, don't compare any options for ask to Emma for the restaurant.
It's strange, i can enter her house any time just knok the door, maybe you're low in relationshep? Have you done all the sexy sxene in the garden until BJ? Have you spy her throgh the window enter and fuck her?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It's strange, i can enter her house any time just knok the door, maybe you're low in relationshep? Have you done all the sexy sxene in the garden until BJ? Have you spy her throgh the window enter and fuck her?
All these thing, except for spy in the window and fuck her.... for the moment i spy Emma with the vibrator but the scene finish there.
Perhaps only when i fuck her in the house i can unlock the question, entering in the house.
In this case how i unlock this scene?
If i knock the door Emma says that isn't thursday and leave because she is busy.
My current relation with Emma is +290

Last edited:

Saulice

Jun 21, 2017
All these thing, except for spy in the window and fuck her.... for the moment i spy Emma with the vibrator but the scene finish there.
Perhaps only when i fuck her in the house i can unlock the question, entering in the house.
If i knock the door Emma says that isn't thursday and leave because she is busy.
I think you need to complete grabbing her in the pool twice before you can sneak in and fuck her.

wallesM

Feb 10, 2017
You need to grab her and she needs to pass out, after that you can enter the house while she's masturbaiting

shadow

Dec 4, 2016
I can't seem to get the cheats to work. I've went to the hallway after school and pressed the M key while holding the right ctrl button but nothing happens. I even left the area to see if the money refreshes but nope

I started a new game if thats relevant. Do you have to go a certain amount of days before you can use the cheats or something?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I think you need to complete grabbing her in the pool twice before you can sneak in and fuck her.
Yes, it works!!! You must grab her 2 times, and soon after (in the same day) you can enter when Emma will tell the MC name while she's masturbating!
the 2nd time that i make this action she'll pass out.
I repeat sometimes the spying scene, and now i can fuck Emma's ass also without condom.
And then?
How i do to enter in Emma's house and ask for the advice for the restaurant?

Last edited:

if95

May 3, 2017
for $10+ patrons

guess 0.10b is the final bugfix version

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I dont really think you need all these things tp get the advice, ok you have 290 rel but cheated? Cheating the rel dont allow you to do all things, Advice it's on 0.7 version.
From walkthrough:
69. Come back to Emma's house and go to backyard while she is working out. This time scene will end up at titfuck and BJ. To complete whole scene with 100% you need 140+ score.
70. If you have necklace and dress in your inventory you will be able to ask Julia/billy/Emma about restaurant. The correct one will be Emma.

0.07 Update
===============
71. Ask Emma for advice at her home (you must have necklace and dress in your inventory).

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
If you go on thursday and knok the door she MUST allow you to enter. Not only with glass of water. If you are unable to enter from the door you will never unlock the advice.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes