charenton

Jul 30, 2017
and what version of the game are you playing

If it 0.35 Beta 1 or 2, I believe those have a bug in regards to the swimsuits, which I believe is now fixed in 0.35Final
Final, but is a pretty old save but it worked fine before. No problem I'm more into lingerie than swinsuits and latex.

charenton

Jul 30, 2017
Done I switched the value _julsw3_h3272442142 in regedit to "3" and a message arrived about the new microbikini availble at webstore Desktop Screenshot 2019.10.31 - 14.15.27.75.png

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
Your laziness is incredible... It's literally on the page before.
That link isnt working for me.. Downloaded that one when he posted it for the beta, also in 2 parts, after the download i opened it with Dr Unarchiver but it only opens a Vlc window showing nothing.... So u talk about lazyness while u dont even have a clue m8..

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
That link isnt working for me.. Downloaded that one when he posted it for the beta, also in 2 parts, after the download i opened it with Dr Unarchiver but it only opens a Vlc window showing nothing.... So u talk about lazyness while u dont even have a clue m8..

He asked specifically for a Mega download link for the Final 0.35 version, I told him where it was.
Get a refresher in reading comprehension... That way you should avoid making yourself look incompetent.

The problem you're describing isn't related to Mega, but your side of things. Nobody else has had a problem with the link realtns provided.
Considering it's also got the 0.35 Mac version in there, I'd say it should get linked in the OP asap for Mac users.

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
He asked specifically for a Mega download link for the Final 0.35 version, I told him where it was.
Get a refresher in reading comprehension... That way you should avoid making yourself look incompetent.

The problem you're describing isn't related to Mega, but your side of things. Nobody else has had a problem with the link realtns provided.
Considering it's also got the 0.35 Mac version in there, I'd say it should get linked in the OP asap for Mac users.
Never had any problem with the downloads which were on page 1 of this topic.. This one is..

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
This the first time I am playing the game tried at a very early stage..anyways my question does anybody else have to wait 3-5 sec (black screen) when moving from one room to another..I do have a good system but the transition to various locations takes a lot of time.

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
Well so far you're the only one. My download of it was fine, and both parts extracted just fine. Using up-to-date winrar.
Just tried it again with no luck... After unfolding the download it still keeps going to Vlc for some reason. Kind of a noob when it comes to these things i guess. Ill wait for the moment F95 will put it on page 1 here... never had any problem when i downloaded it from there.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Just tried it again with no luck... After unfolding the download it still keeps going to Vlc for some reason. Kind of a noob when it comes to these things i guess. Ill wait for the moment F95 will put it on page 1 here... never had any problem when i downloaded it from there.
So when you uncompress the two-part file, instead of a folder containing the game, you get a file with an extension that's associated with Vlc player?
Can you attach a screenshot for visual reference? The two-part archive, the uncompressed file, and the properties view (right-click, properties).

This the first time I am playing the game tried at a very early stage..anyways my question does anybody else have to wait 3-5 sec (black screen) when moving from one room to another..I do have a good system but the transition to various locations takes a lot of time.
It's a problem "behind the scenes". The game's made in such a way that it's having to do more than is necessary during each scene transition.
The game can run fine on objectively inferior systems, as long as there's a decent enough graphics card to ease the burden, but it doesn't solve the cause of problems.

Reactions: nikxxx

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
So when you uncompress the two-part file, instead of a folder containing the game, you get a file with an extension that's associated with Vlc player?
Can you attach a screenshot for visual reference? The two-part archive, the uncompressed file, and the properties view (right-click, properties).
Amigo, im a noob when it comes to this.. Besides, its in Dutch language. But thanks for the trying to help me. You think final 0.35 will be up on first page here soon?

charenton

Jul 30, 2017
I've noticed that if you run it from an SSD those transitions are way faster (probably with a PCIe NVMe you wouldn't even notice them) ...you may try defragmenting your HDD to help you with that... but after all this game doesn't care about graphical optimisation, but that's what makes it visually stunning ;).

Reactions: nikxxx
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes