Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have problem with shady guy. I have key to duplicate but he has no options at all. (teaq=30)
The (teaq=30) is the correct value

Here are the steps of the walkthrough, did you follow them exactly

for instance, did you agree to the shady guys request to steal from the pharmacy, if yes, then you might have to do that first before you can duplicate the key.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
[Bug Found - 0.35Final]
I found that giving the micro bikini to Julia resets if you save and quit while have Jason's bed as the default, making you that when rest Janice's bed as the default you once again receive the text from the store, making you purchase the bikini and giving it to Julia once more, result in increase her point by another 10. plus the option to dream of Michelle and Danielle doesn't appear until you do so.

side note: it doesn't happen if you save and quit while having Janice's bed as the default.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984
Jun 24, 2019
The funny part is when Janice is pregnant, Danielle doesn't give a shit! When Janice/Jason are at home, or at the beach, Danielle didn't greet nor congratulate them & she even didn't invite Jason for a <ahem>. What a CRUEL sister & aunt! :mad::D

Maaooh

Jun 22, 2018
View is not changing in jason room.... and i am not able to access pc to buy spy cam....help please

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I thought I completed all the events, but it doesn't start at 685.
"Wake them up" This option is not available.
So I did it again with reference to Walkthrough.
But in vain.
"Wake them up" is still not available.
Please give me some advice.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes