JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Could I ask for some help or a link as to how I make this 3D Unity game work on a Mac computer?

Do I need to download something In addition to help it to play? I’m not entirely sure about typing on Terminal.

Thanks in advance for any help :)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yes, thank you, I know. Sadly, It’s not opening up. This message comes up instead. Is there a solution that you know? Thank You View attachment 457920
1: It may seem like a silly thing to have said, but you didn't actually say that you were using it. Your question was pretty ambiguous about which version you were trying to use.

2: Best I can tell from a quick search online, is that you need to use something called "chmod" to give it the proper execution permissions.
Hopefully will give you enough information to sort it out, if no other Mac user chimes in that is.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
1: It may seem like a silly thing to have said, but you didn't actually say that you were using it. Your question was pretty ambiguous about which version you were trying to use.

2: Best I can tell from a quick search online, is that you need to use something called "chmod" to give it the proper execution permissions.
Hopefully will give you enough information to sort it out, if no other Mac user chimes in that is.
I will take a look at Chmod.

Thank You for the help. I appreciate it.

User00015

May 16, 2017
Ok guys idk what to do. I started this save back in 0.34 final, but I was weirded out a bit when Rachel's new scenes started playing out of nowhere. This version it continued, and the problem is now i can't continue it, because Rachel's behaviour is as if I haven't given her clothes and shoes, yet I did. And the game wouldn't let me buy it again. Also I remembered(and then checked the walkthrough) that Danielle is supposed to appear day 100. But I was already around day 120 with no sight of her. However I might remember seeing her first week in some of the new Rachel scenes. So I wonder if that's connected. Before you ask, I didn't use any cheats. So I'm kinda lost here. Anybody had the same? Should I start a new save hoping it doesn't happen again?

edit: I've met Danielle but Rachel is still bugged

Last edited:

Vrap

Aug 8, 2018
I downloaded 0.35 save file from here got some .dat files but 7zip is not able to extract them...what can be done? Any other way to extract them?

Kuruderu

Oct 24, 2017
So... i'm having issues triggering this step: "653. Go to the beach at 17:00 or 18:00. Make sure you have suncream. There is a 50 % chance to meet Kira or Michelle sunbathing.
When Michelle is there, she notices Jason and wants him to come over. She asks Jason for suncream. Jason gives Michelle the suncream. Michelle's score increases by 10."

I tried with my own completed 0.33 save. I tried downloading a fresh 0.33 save from here... MC just looks at her and states that he should leave before she catches him staring....

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
You will need to add the execute permission to the executable in the package. You can do this with the terminal, or download BatChmod from Lagentesoft.
Thanks for the help.

It’s much appreciated. I’ll take a look at the BatChmod.:)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys for some problem me old pc broken. So after two months i build a new one.
The problem is that now i have a new system so a brand new ssd o_O and i lost all me save. Now i am no asking about a save file.
Because fortunatelly every new update i do a manual save on me external HD
The real problem is... my old pc had windows 7 and in windows 7 the folder was located at C:\Users\PC\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
Now i have windows 10... and the thing is different. Can someone tell me where is locate the save folder on windows 10? So that in the end i can putt me save file back.
Thank you

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Hi guys for some problem me old pc broken. So after two months i build a new one.
The problem is that now i have a new system so a brand new ssd o_O and i lost all me save. Now i am no asking about a save file.
Because fortunatelly every new update i do a manual save on me external HD
The real problem is... my old pc had windows 7 and in windows 7 the folder was located at C:\Users\PC\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
Now i have windows 10... and the thing is different. Can someone tell me where is locate the save folder on windows 10? So that in the end i can putt me save file back.
Thank you
C:\Users\<your name>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i need another help :( i download the last version the 0.35 game and walk.
But every time i try to unrar it, the archive give me an error and do not let me unrar it. Both game and walk
! C:\Users\Luca\Downloads\TheTwist035Final.rar: Unsupported archive format. Please update WinRAR to a newer version.
! C:\Users\Luca\Downloads\TheTwist035Final.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

This is the 3 time i download it. So i do not think is damaged

Can someone help me?

Edit

Just do not understand it, but if i use 7zip the thing go well.
But after i start the game the main immage of the game look corrupted?

Problem.jpg

Edit 2
Ok i find out that the radar thing was an asus rog program -.- how annoying this kind of thing.
But for the image is normal that look like corrupted i mean the clothes that the 3 lady have on in the menu?
Someone have this problem too?

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Guys i need another help :( i download the last version the 0.35 game and walk.
But every time i try to unrar it, the archive give me an error and do not let me unrar it. Both game and walk
! C:\Users\Luca\Downloads\TheTwist035Final.rar: Unsupported archive format. Please update WinRAR to a newer version.
! C:\Users\Luca\Downloads\TheTwist035Final.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

This is the 3 time i download it. So i do not think is damaged

Can someone help me?

Edit

Just do not understand it, but if i use 7zip the thing go well.
But after i start the game the main immage of the game look corrupted?

View attachment 459082

Edit 2
Ok i find out that the radar thing was an asus rog program -.- how annoying this kind of thing.
But for the image is normal that look like corrupted i mean the clothes that the 3 lady have on in the menu?
Someone have this problem too?
Change graphic setting from low to something higher on the splash screen.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes