Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
No help, because there's not enough information to go with. You need to be 100% sure that you've done everything else necessary to get to, and past, that point.
If you have, then the continuation from your own 0.33 save (two versions prior) could have a messed up variable somewhere that's causing the issue.

I'd recommend trying a save that starts from the end of 0.34's content. Check Anon4321's signature for more help.

Reactions: Hillbilly Bob

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
No help for my little problem? "https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-35-final-kst.1282/post-2643239"
Maybe this will help you.
Use this little add-on. Load your save activate the add-on (either pressing F9 or Shift+F9) and select "current dump". Open the dump file with a text editor and look for your current position. Then you will know where you stuck with Michelle.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-cheatmenuplugin-v1-0-3beta-dsconstructor.6938/post-347912

KIRO80

Jul 6, 2019
Hello, I need help, I have a problem with the image, there are parts that look very bad, do not focus well or blur, I do not know if it is a version problem or if there is any solution

Desad

Nov 28, 2017
Cant get Kelly to tell me when her coffee break is... Suggestions?`Tried following the Walkthrough and new game and all that

MxxDeth

Jul 25, 2018
hello does any one know how to open the mac version of the game , no matter the application used i cant oopen the .rar fille .

Kuruderu

Oct 24, 2017
No help, because there's not enough information to go with. You need to be 100% sure that you've done everything else necessary to get to, and past, that point.
If you have, then the continuation from your own 0.33 save (two versions prior) could have a messed up variable somewhere that's causing the issue.

I'd recommend trying a save that starts from the end of 0.34's content. Check Anon4321's signature for more help.
As i stated, i tried with both my own saves originally. When they failed. i downloaded the saves from anon4321 and tried them, they don't trigger the event either.

I guess i have to try and dump it and see if that helps me any....

Kuruderu

Oct 24, 2017
So... what am i looking for specifically in the beach scene dump? i can find the michelle part of the dump, but i'm no closer to understanding what i need to do to trigger it (other than the stated 50% chance)

Edit: Figured it out. Fixed it. Thanks :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

GreenSkull1

Dec 27, 2018
dad coming home and ruining it every time. how can i disable or avoid with mod i have ? i changing day sometimes work sometimes not work so i need better solution for this 'dad coming home' part :D

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
dad coming home and ruining it every time. how can i disable or avoid with mod i have ?:D
You don't.

You play the game to a certain point where you then have the opportunity to either kick him out, or kick him to the couch for the two weeks he's at home.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes