simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
Haven't played this game since version .28 . Can you have sex with Danielle any day of the week or is she still limited to Friday cam nights? Also how about Michelle, daily sex scenes or only specific days?

depravado7777

Sep 24, 2017
It is possible to reduce the charging time.

I start to play but then it breaks

I have to save followed by that problem

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
So I followed the walkthrough, currently at step 473 on version 0.35. However, I can't take the airline tickets so I don't get the event with John coming back to look for them. I have 85 energy and put Janice score to 505 to be sure. Jason just comments on the tickets but doesn't seem to be interested in them, am I missing something obvious here?

edit: Well nevermind, it seems once you get to this point you have to repeat the bedroom scene after him leaving again, where Jason asks Janice to leave the Dad. That triggers the option for the plane tickets.

Last edited:

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
hey guys i love this game but im stuck at this part
After mowing a lawn "Ask for glass of water" will appear(need Emma 40+ score), she will invite you inside. While she was gone for glass of water click on TV (make sure you have spycam in inventory) to set up the spycam. Come back next Thursdaysame way and you will get the video003.
i feel like going crazy here im in a loop with julia (cant get her to give me her phone password ) every time i talk to her its the boobs scene and same with emma i moan the loan for her and she never asks to come in for a glass of whater...
so i have her at 40+ but she wont invite me in... what do i do ?
Also how can i convince janice to put on cow costume or give bj to billy?

Last edited:

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
yea so im using this while i play and i fallowed it to the letter and still got what at this point i think is a damn bug

at this point
After mowing a lawn "Ask for glass of water" will appear(need Emma 40+ score), she will invite you inside. While she was gone for glass of water click on TV (make sure you have spycam in inventory) to set up the spycam. Come back next Thursdaysame way and you will get the video003.
she never asks to come inside for a glass of water i dont know hat to do anymore....

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
yea so im using this while i play and i fallowed it to the letter and still got what at this point i think is a damn bug

at this point

she never asks to come inside for a glass of water i dont know hat to do anymore....
Are you sure your relationship with her is at 40+? Did you help her with her yoga training in the garden?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The game is simply too long and constantly tabbing out to view a written guide dampens gameplay and makes it a chore to play.
Play in windowed mode and simply tab between the game & the walkthrough.
It takes less than a second to switch back & forth, and however much additional time it takes for you to read the relevant information. Said time for reading would be the same with your desired in-game walkthrough though, so realistically you'd save yourself absolutely zero time.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes