D

Deleted member 78983

I am interested in playing this game again but I want a complete walkthrough. Don't want to spend hours figuring out which time I have to show up in a place to progress.

Rawrage

Dec 16, 2018
For those stuck on step 686: while the walkthrough says you need to have played up to (and including) step 297 in the Janice/Julia questline, what you actually need to do is (up to) step 292 - going to Julia's bedroom at night and hiding in the wardrobe when there's nobody there.

Step 297 does not seem to have any consequence.

Reactions: Toddster

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
someone have the changelog or WT for the .35
Do a search for the word changelog since it's not been updated in the OP. (This post, yours, and others using that word will all appear because of continual asking without first utilising the tools at our disposal.)
The walkthrough mega link in the OP for the is for 0.35 walkthrough.

Reactions: CarlaDaniela

santaokay

Nov 24, 2019
I'm stuck at step 482 which is
"Catch Janice drinking coffee in the dining room (except on weekend mornings) and click on "Come closer". After some talking, click on "Compliment her".
Jason tells Janice how beautiful she looks today. Janice is distracted. Now click on "add the Lactation plus pill" and Jason adds a lactation pill to Janice's coffee."
I compliment her and then nothing happens.

AidenTT

Oct 11, 2017
Click on the map and on Jason's home. When Jason is standing in front of his home, wait until Jason meets Emma jogging. Michelle comes by and greets Emma.
i cant meet michelle。

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Click on the map and on Jason's home. When Jason is standing in front of his home, wait until Jason meets Emma jogging. Michelle comes by and greets Emma.
i cant meet michelle。
Michelle appeared after I reached 350+ in-game days; I went to Emma and asked her who Michelle is, but Emma did not want to talk about her. Michelle continues to spawn whenever I go home. :LOL:

What are your relationship stats with the girls?

AidenTT

Oct 11, 2017
Michelle appeared after I reached 350+ in-game days; I went to Emma and asked her who Michelle is, but Emma did not want to talk about her. Michelle continues to spawn whenever I go home. :LOL:

What are your relationship stats with the girls?
emma is 450, that is on walkthrough 559 Michelle comes by and greets Emma.They disregard each other. idk why i cant
trigger this scene

Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
Hey Everyone

Just though I'd let you all know that I'm currently replayinged the game in accordance to the walkthrough, as in to the letter of the walkthrough and as I'm doingid so I am creatinged saves as I go went along for each part/version of the walkthrough

Now I can't give a schedule of when I'll be adding new saves, just know that they will be coming, hopefully I'll be able to finish before 0.32 gets released.

But to start you off, so far I've completed up to 0.35, and will be starting 0.36 when it is released. my plan is to update the saves a few at a time and in order, so please no requests to skip ahead, they will come when they come.

To add these saves just follow these instructions

Save location (PC)
"C:\Users\
<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist"
or

press "win+R" on the keyboard and type - %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
Win key is normally located next to the left "ctrl" key with the symbol of the windows flag

How to Unhide the App Folder in Windows 10 to Access the save Files
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-33-final-kst.1282/page-994#post-1938518

Save location (MAC)
USERS > your name > (Shift + CMD + .) > Library > Application Support > unity.KsTgames.The Twist
PLEASE NOTE: As I'm a PC user, I have no idea if these will work on the Mac version of the game.

HINT: If you are a getting black screen, with just the ladies, after clicking "Load", it might indicate an incompatibility issues with the saves, a fix I find sometimes works is to delete the save folder completely, start a new game and and make a new save, afterwards you can copy the saves below to the newly created save folder.

Note: As well as doing this, I am also reporting any bugs with the game or issues with the walkthrough I come across to the relevant parties, which I hope will result in a number of fixes in the next version of the game and walkthrough

Grab the most up to date Walkthrough here

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/11/460634_The_Twist_Walkthrough_0.35_Final.txt

Grab the most up to date Walkthrough here with what you can skip
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/11/460635_The_Twist_Walkthrough_0.35_FinalWith_Skip.txt

I would also like if possible, if people would link to this post and maybe add the link to the OP

Currently other than the version number you should see this on the load screen

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can using 7-zip to extract them -

useful links
Can I get The Twist folder as well for the Complete 0.35?

gubl

May 31, 2018
I wonder what is new game engine is going to be, that was announced with 0.36 plans, and How will it be different from Unity render and speed wise. Both Unreal and Unity need a decent hardware with decent GPU power for smoother experience. I think it is hard to beat Unity for low end systems unless KsT is banking on user base to get more powerful hardware.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I wonder what is new game engine is going to be, that was announced with 0.36 plans
I assume you read the latest 0.36 news from Patreon. May you pls. share the original post, because he set a goal to hire a coder when he reaches $6,000. Now I'm really interested in knowing what he really said about "new game engine".
How will it be different from Unity render and speed wise. Both Unreal and Unity need a decent hardware with decent GPU power for smoother experience.
Engine ≠ Unity; Unity is a platform in which you can use different game engines as frameworks. Right now KsT use a pre-build game engine called Fungus, Adventure Creator is another pre-build game engine. Devs like Faerin or Aesouh use their own (framework) engine with Unity.

The performance of the game, and therefore of the engine, depends on the skills of the coder. The current performance improved a lot compare to older version, but there is still a lot to improve!

Reactions: anextour

Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
The saves for 0.35 are already there, just scroll to the bottom of the attachments
I did that. But it stl comea up with 0.33 version. The twist folder where the savegames are located is what im talking about. When you open the folder to get to the save games. There should be one folder and several save games too. Im talking about the folder

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes