JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Are you sure your relationship with her is at 40+? Did you help her with her yoga training in the garden?
OK wtf is going on so the first time i tried i had her an 40+ and still nothing happened when moaning the loan i start all over fallow the walktruth and i wanted do check if she is at 40 but she is not even there...on the list yet i can help her do yoga and moan the loan....
Has anyone a save just after you get the video from Emma? its been 2 days since i try to get past this and i cant im at my wits end
and its when its getting interesting too

Last edited:

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
No, no bug, I started to play The Twist recently (v0.35 final) and was able to pass this part without problems.
dude its the first time i play and then i got stuck to this point and started again fallowing the walktrouth and still got the same prblem now she isent even on the damn characters list.....

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
dude its the first time i play and then i got stuck to this point and started again fallowing the walktrouth and still got the same prblem now she isent even on the damn characters list.....
as said.. I'm playing the game for the first time too.. and it works.

Are you using a Mod or anything?

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
well im not sure since it dosent work on my playtrough but i think is Kelly the one who tells you her name at some point you have kelly talk about her firend (a dialog i never got....)
i dont know what to do i mean what if i start again the 3rd time and still never get introduced to her?

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
as said.. I'm playing the game for the first time too.. and it works.

Are you using a Mod or anything?
well didnt install it but i have a cheat if i got to the hallway and press c + h i can add points and cash and stuff do you think thats the problem?

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Yea so im at my 3rd playtrugh and no metter what i do i dont get
8.Go back to Kelly. Make sure you have 30+ score with her and "Ask about her friend"
can someone make/give me a save right afther they get the video from Emma? please i dont know what to do and i dont want to give up on this game Please....

oxoxoxo

Sep 7, 2017
This shouldn't be a problem, because it is the build-in cheat console.
You are wrong on this one. It is a problem, in fact most people who came here complaining about events not happening put the relationships more than the normally allowed (without cheats) at that particular point in game.

gubl

May 31, 2018
This shouldn't be a problem, because it is the build-in cheat console.
Events triggered by validation of game variables, and relationship level is just one of them, there are conditional flags that track quest progression against bracket values for relationship. Quest flags are incremental tracking story progress with each character unlike relationship, that may fluctuate. Therefore if relationship is accelerated trough cheat console, it may cause that conditions for specific quest id, does not fit into relationship range allocated for that quest. As a result, quest completion event can’t be triggered. Walk trough mentions maximal relationship levels required to proceed with events announced in each incremental update.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You are wrong on this one. It is a problem, in fact most people who came here complaining about events not happening put the relationships more than the normally allowed (without cheats) at that particular point in game.
Events triggered by validation of game variables, and relationship level is just one of them, there are conditional flags that track quest progression against bracket values for relationship. Quest flags are incremental tracking story progress with each character unlike relationship, that may fluctuate. Therefore if relationship is accelerated trough cheat console, it may cause that conditions for specific quest id, does not fit into relationship range allocated for that quest. As a result, quest completion event can’t be triggered. Walk trough mentions maximal relationship levels required to proceed with events announced in each incremental update.
I assume you do not increase relationship points from 0 to 500, but only increase them after a wrong choice when points drop. o_O

Ofc relationship points and event flags are connected (I thought his is obvious to all of us.). The same way as you shouldn't use "Refill items". Because if you do that you to not gain any relationship points with Kelly and can't progress with Emma and Laura later...

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
well he is not wrong becose i put like the nuber i needed to get past like it says on the walktrouth (ex 60 + then 100 then 130)

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Since no one has a save after video 3 il try to play the 4 time widout cheats... if i still got the willpower
ok so i wanted a fresh start so i deleted the folder from appdata/kstgames yet i can still open the bathroom door and stuff like that that should not be possible in day one is there another saveing location or what is going on....

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
ok so i wanted a fresh start so i deleted the folder from appdata/kstgames yet i can still open the bathroom door and stuff like that that should not be possible in day one is there another saveing location or what is going on....
Yes in registy. But no idea how to manage that.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
i played like 100 games form this site and didn't have as many problems with ether and i really don't want to delete this cuz i like where its going
but man it makes it harder for me every time
if someone knows where the registey is please hit me up i tryed ccleaner and didn't do the trick....

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes