Mar 27, 2019
Need a little help here can't get step 59 and 60 to start from the guide I did 58 which was to tell billy about mom giving you a blow job but can't get step 59 or 60 to start ... I have tried for about 3-4 days now to do step 59 or 60 and can't do them

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I tried but on a mac...it is a hassle. Not sure if it is the new OP upgrade or not, but versions won't work. a .zip would be endlessly easier.
It seems to be a rar file, so I imagine a mac version of winrar or 7zip should work just fine.

Reactions: Calyps0

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
It seems to be a rar file, so I imagine a mac version of winrar or 7zip should work just fine.
I appreciate it. I had issues. If you can get it to open with either on your mac let me know. I tried 7zip (winrar isnt on the app marketplace in a compatible format).

witteb

May 3, 2019
Need a little help here can't get step 59 and 60 to start from the guide I did 58 which was to tell billy about mom giving you a blow job but can't get step 59 or 60 to start ... I have tried for about 3-4 days now to do step 59 or 60 and can't do them
If i remmember correctly, you had to do step 59 when janice and belly are showing up in the pool. ( you can see billy 's head over the bushe). and then you need to play the minigame correctly.

BlueSpirit

May 22, 2018
I have a problem with the point
686. (Pregnancy): Make sure you have done all threesomes with Janice and Julia (up to step 297). Go to sleep in Janice's bed.
At night Julia appears and asks Jason and Janice to sleep with them. Click on "Agree". After everyone falls asleep, click on "Wake them up".

I have no option "Wake them up". ;] help or give me save pls

View attachment 451115
any help? i have the same problem

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have a problem with the point
686. (Pregnancy): Make sure you have done all threesomes with Janice and Julia (up to step 297). Go to sleep in Janice's bed.
At night Julia appears and asks Jason and Janice to sleep with them. Click on "Agree". After everyone falls asleep, click on "Wake them up".

I have no option "Wake them up". ;] help or give me save pls

View attachment 451115
any help? i have the same problem
Might want to checkout my signature

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Hentaiman87

Apr 7, 2019
I can't unlock the thresome event where Jason impregnate Janice, the option was available in the first and second beta, why isn't like this in the final version?

TS2016

May 7, 2017
I get black screen when I go to pool when Julia is there. Is that a bug?

Never mind found answer one page back. I was actually looking thru back pages for something else when I ran across it.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
what is the password on the file? can't open it
If you mean a password to extract the file to play the game. there isn't one. and if there is, these you didn't get it from here. which would mean the file you have is fishy and should be deleted and re-downloaded from the OP of this thread.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes