Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I just hope there will be a Mod that puts this back the way it was envisioned...
Just what, in your opinion, was this game envisioned as?

I also hope some makes a mode to save without having to exit the game... Its so annoying having to exit to save.
That's not something that a mod can fix, that's by design. It hasn't changed since the earliest releases, I don't think it's going to change any time soon.

Jun 24, 2019
Man, I hope KST gives Julia a "Nude" option in daily clothes category, just like Janice! :devilish: BTW, Ain't John jealous that Julia is sleeping with Janice & Jason in his "former" bedroom? :LOL: THAT SNEAKY RASCAL!

Mar 27, 2019
does anybody have a Character time guide .... I am on a step in the guide that says something about catching them sunbathing

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
does anybody have a Character time guide .... I am on a step in the guide that says something about catching them sunbathing
Which character?
Only one I can think of who doesn't have times mentioned in the walkthrough is Janice, and you can find those times in game yourself by looking at the character relations window.

Mar 27, 2019
Which character?
Only one I can think of who doesn't have times mentioned in the walkthrough is Janice, and you can find those times in game yourself by looking at the character relations window.
It is mom/stepmom all the guide says is to catch her at the pool sunbathing on a towel not the chair .... the only time I found her at the pool is 1400 or 1500 but is always in a chair not sunbathing ....

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It is mom/stepmom all the guide says is to catch her at the pool sunbathing on a towel not the chair .... the only time I found her at the pool is 1400 or 1500 but is always in a chair not sunbathing ....
Leave the location then come back. Probably multiple times.

KST decided that multiple events that can happen in a location at the same time as others, all should be "randomised" to appear each time the location is loaded.

lucky54

Dec 19, 2017
I have a problem with this step: "He has the idea to swap them with fake ones" - jason only say "I can save money" always. What can i do with that?

Reactions: marco_polo

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
why i cant get step 686. when julia need to come in bedroom, i finish step 297( threesomes). 10 times i go sleep in janice room and julia not coming

mattius77

May 16, 2017
"This is not The Sims," haha

Is the nighttime threesome with Mom and Sis the only fuckable event where you can impregnate Mom? I don't really care for the fetish, just curious if there are other options. (The walkthrough implies that's the only way)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is the nighttime threesome with Mom and Sis the only fuckable event where you can impregnate Mom? I don't really care for the fetish, just curious if there are other options. (The walkthrough implies that's the only way)
I'm pretty certain it is.
I didn't try the other times where unprotected sex could happen with her before the nightly threesomes in her bed, but from the dialogue it seems that it's the only time she can actually be impregnated.

That might change in the future, since this is the first release with pregnancy content., but it might not.

MightyNo

May 19, 2017
I hope that in the future there will be no more scenes with billy and mom even with the sister. i know that i had the possibity to refuse these line but i downloaded some savefile of someone and didnt know the invite to the beach with him was a threesome with him :( it even makes no sense cause i fucked his mom because she adores me and therefore he can fuck my mom who does not even like him ?! i cant stand this billy char sry i have some problem with these NTR Games :/

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes