delta21

Sep 8, 2017
Can't complete step 506 in the walkthrough in version .35. Everytime i go to my room the game just gives me an infinite black screen. I did everything in the walkthrough up until this point including the Billy path and kicked John out if anyone wants to try and see what's up with this. Pretty much a game breaking bug.

Dec 29, 2017
what is with this gay arsed thing about find out about anal....if hes nearly 19 as game states hed surely know by now... and also wny is he so small

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
This is silly but is there a walkthrough for just the sex scenes?
No because the game doesn't allow you to skip to just the sex scenes.
It functions as a corruption/trainer essentially. You can't just have sex without grinding out all the pre-requisites first.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
what is with this gay arsed thing about find out about anal....if hes nearly 19 as game states hed surely know by now... and also wny is he so small
Coud be the Dev originally wanted a younger MC but due to new patreon rules he had to age him up a bit but couldnt be bothered to change the plotlne to fit an 18 year old

Reactions: Barbaric -Shelf
Dec 29, 2017
I just hope there will be a Mod that puts this back the way it was envisioned...
I also hope some makes a mode to save without having to exit the game... Its so annoying having to exit to save.

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
the unique problem in my opinion is that the game cant run well in old machine like mine... the other is all great :cry:

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes