Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i'm getting really annoyed i'm trying to do the first scene for 0.35 but it wob't work i go to Michelle's backyard every night at 20 but all i'm getting is her using the dildoes on her ass and that short bj scene
Edit: wow now it worked that was so delayed

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
i'm getting really annoyed i'm trying to do the first scene for 0.35 but it wob't work i go to Michelle's backyard every night at 20 but all i'm getting is her using the dildoes on her ass and that short bj scene
I had this happen too. I can't explain why but her point value somehow lost like 40 points...So i just cheated that value back up and it triggered when i went back at 22 the next day.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
four guys fuck her in the past?
I only know Jason and his father,and bill,but who is the fourth one?
In her past, four guys fuck her all at the same time. You learn about it from her sister.

Imagine being able to organize a nice gang bang for her and make money from it too.

Reactions: rgnar62

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
In her past, four guys fuck her all at the same time. You learn about it from her sister.

Imagine being able to organize a nice gang bang for her and make money from it too.
:oops: gang bang...god...
I would like to see Jason find his mother and Bill cheat on him,just like what happend with him and bill‘s mother.

Reactions: MrJ

bykoland

Feb 18, 2018
I have a problem with the point
686. (Pregnancy): Make sure you have done all threesomes with Janice and Julia (up to step 297). Go to sleep in Janice's bed.
At night Julia appears and asks Jason and Janice to sleep with them. Click on "Agree". After everyone falls asleep, click on "Wake them up".

I have no option "Wake them up". ;] help or give me save pls

1111.jpg

Reactions: BlueSpirit

VinnyB

Dec 6, 2017
It seems that the game get stuck in an infinite loading loop when trying to load MC's room during the day. Sometimes it does the same on the front yard of the MC's house. Every other locations I tried works fine, at night there's no problem. It kinda makes the game unplayable.
(Day 102 of a new playthrough "optimized" so lots of content unlocked earlier than usual)

Anyone got an idea as to what cause this or how to resolve it?
(Tried playing on a SSD, makes every place that works loads very fast, still no loading in the MC's room)

Testing different possibilities of plot progress lead me to believe I advanced too far on some paths and it messes things up (probably with the arrival of danielle). That's the problem with the episodic release model : unless you go back and retest everything in every order every time you add something, stuffs' bound to get broken along the way.

Imma grab some old save from the thread and follow the walkthrough linearly... Though maybe not today, that whole thing kinda gave me a de-boner.

Last edited:

visaga

Dec 27, 2017
I have a problem with the point
686. (Pregnancy): Make sure you have done all threesomes with Janice and Julia (up to step 297). Go to sleep in Janice's bed.
At night Julia appears and asks Jason and Janice to sleep with them. Click on "Agree". After everyone falls asleep, click on "Wake them up".

I have no option "Wake them up". ;] help or give me save pls

View attachment 451115
i have the same problem, like i said there were no problems in beta1, this problem appeared in final version.

BlueSpirit

May 22, 2018
Help V0.35final
Step - 686. - does not appear "Wake them up". igave done (step 297).
Miss same thing?

Last edited:

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I so badly wish the developer could close this project and find a new on a different engine. This game feels like work at times because the scene changes are so tediously slow. Most of the time I'm just clicking back and forth for minutes to get to a certain place at a certain time.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I so badly wish the developer could close this project and find a new on a different engine.
It's less the engine, and more how he's been making it.

If/when he does a new project and uses Unity again, I sincerely hope he learns from making this game, and doesn't make the same mistakes.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes