MightyNo

May 19, 2017
Unless you specifically asked for a save where Jason isn't sharing with Billy, then it's 100% your own fault.

Personally, all the save-begging needs to stop.
i downloaded the savefile for the 0.34 version cause i didnt played the game for a long time and wanted to see whats new there. im not this type who asks for some savefiles :D

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
No idea but the creator made them adopted and if im recalling correctly when the new patreon rules came out this game never had that in original; plot.
No, it's been that way since before then. That's literally what the titular "twist" is.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
I hope that in the future there will be no more scenes with billy and mom even with the sister. i know that i had the possibity to refuse these line but i downloaded some savefile of someone and didnt know the invite to the beach with him was a threesome with him :( it even makes no sense cause i fucked his mom because she adores me and therefore he can fuck my mom who does not even like him ?! i cant stand this billy char sry i have some problem with these NTR Games :/
It's not NTR, it's IMO sharing because the MC wants it in the game plot. By the way, you can reset the Billy path in the Hallway cheat menu to avoid further scenes, or you can use a save game without a Billy path instead.

geraldo1978

May 22, 2018
Hey Everyone

Just though I'd let you all know that I'm currently replayinged the game in accordance to the walkthrough, as in to the letter of the walkthrough and as I'm doingid so I am creatinged saves as I go went along for each part/version of the walkthrough

Now I can't give a schedule of when I'll be adding new saves, just know that they will be coming, hopefully I'll be able to finish before 0.32 gets released.

But to start you off, so far I've completed up to 0.35, and will be starting 0.36 when it is released. my plan is to update the saves a few at a time and in order, so please no requests to skip ahead, they will come when they come.

To add these saves just follow these instructions

Save location (PC)
"C:\Users\
<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist"
or

press "win+R" on the keyboard and type - %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
Win key is normally located next to the left "ctrl" key with the symbol of the windows flag

How to Unhide the App Folder in Windows 10 to Access the save Files
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-33-final-kst.1282/page-994#post-1938518

Save location (MAC)
USERS > your name > (Shift + CMD + .) > Library > Application Support > unity.KsTgames.The Twist
PLEASE NOTE: As I'm a PC user, I have no idea if these will work on the Mac version of the game.

HINT: If you are a getting black screen, with just the ladies, after clicking "Load", it might indicate an incompatibility issues with the saves, a fix I find sometimes works is to delete the save folder completely, start a new game and and make a new save, afterwards you can copy the saves below to the newly created save folder.

Note: As well as doing this, I am also reporting any bugs with the game or issues with the walkthrough I come across to the relevant parties, which I hope will result in a number of fixes in the next version of the game and walkthrough

Grab the most up to date Walkthrough here

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/11/460634_The_Twist_Walkthrough_0.35_Final.txt

Grab the most up to date Walkthrough here with what you can skip
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/11/460635_The_Twist_Walkthrough_0.35_FinalWith_Skip.txt

I would also like if possible, if people would link to this post and maybe add the link to the OP

Currently other than the version number you should see this on the load screen

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can using 7-zip to extract them -

useful links
with save 0.34, i continue step 651 or another ?

AfnanNaif

Jul 8, 2018
All saves are complete saves for the noted version

so with 0.34, it stops just before the beginning of 0.35, which would be step 676

if you want to start from 651, then you need to download 0.33
Can u upload all save 0.4 to 0.35 by 1 file zip by name "all version saves"

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Hey Everyone

Just though I'd let you all know that I'm currently replayinged the game in accordance to the walkthrough, as in to the letter of the walkthrough and as I'm doingid so I am creatinged saves as I go went along for each part/version of the walkthrough

Now I can't give a schedule of when I'll be adding new saves, just know that they will be coming, hopefully I'll be able to finish before 0.32 gets released.

But to start you off, so far I've completed up to 0.35, and will be starting 0.36 when it is released. my plan is to update the saves a few at a time and in order, so please no requests to skip ahead, they will come when they come.

To add these saves just follow these instructions

Save location (PC)
"C:\Users\
<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist"
or

press "win+R" on the keyboard and type - %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
Win key is normally located next to the left "ctrl" key with the symbol of the windows flag

How to Unhide the App Folder in Windows 10 to Access the save Files
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-33-final-kst.1282/page-994#post-1938518

Save location (MAC)
USERS > your name > (Shift + CMD + .) > Library > Application Support > unity.KsTgames.The Twist
PLEASE NOTE: As I'm a PC user, I have no idea if these will work on the Mac version of the game.

HINT: If you are a getting black screen, with just the ladies, after clicking "Load", it might indicate an incompatibility issues with the saves, a fix I find sometimes works is to delete the save folder completely, start a new game and and make a new save, afterwards you can copy the saves below to the newly created save folder.

Note: As well as doing this, I am also reporting any bugs with the game or issues with the walkthrough I come across to the relevant parties, which I hope will result in a number of fixes in the next version of the game and walkthrough

Grab the most up to date Walkthrough here

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/11/460634_The_Twist_Walkthrough_0.35_Final.txt

Grab the most up to date Walkthrough here with what you can skip
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/11/460635_The_Twist_Walkthrough_0.35_FinalWith_Skip.txt

I would also like if possible, if people would link to this post and maybe add the link to the OP

Currently other than the version number you should see this on the load screen

You can using 7-zip to extract them -

useful links
do all saves contain pregnancy in 0.35?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes