Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Now i have played without cheats and works all scenes, except one:
When i have the threesome with Julia and Mom at the pool and choose "follow them" i spy them in the shower, there are a lot of speeches but i can't interact with the cabin shower for place the webcam for the 4th video to sell at Billy (reading the walkthrought).
How i solve this problem?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Now i have played without cheats and works all scenes, except one:
When i have the threesome with Julia and Mom at the pool and choose "follow them" i spy them in the shower, there are a lot of speeches but i can't interact with the cabin shower for place the webcam for the 4th video to sell at Billy (reading the walkthrought).
How i solve this problem?
I think the walkthrough did some mistake, you need to place the camera BEFORE the scene.

SilentGamer12

May 16, 2017
Where is the camera for taking the picture to get the drugs? I can't get the option to take a pic of the mother,and it is day 45, I have been trying since day 15. Any help is appreciated.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Where is the camera for taking the picture to get the drugs? I can't get the option to take a pic of the mother,and it is day 45, I have been trying since day 15. Any help is appreciated.
At pool when Jason pull aside the panties of mom, there is a chance that Jason take out the phone and make a photo of the cunt.
It's all automatic...

Reactions: SilentGamer12

nuklear

Jun 4, 2017
so any chance someone can give me a walkthrough for the walkthrough... cause its giving me a headache trying to follow it...

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The issue is its organized by update not by path so yeah it's messy
Yes, the order isn't strict for some event.
For example i have made the four events of the photoshoot much earlier, because for each photoshoot event you must wait at least 5 days... in this way i have alternated the photoshoot's events with the other events!

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
You can read all the new scenes for 0.10b in the walktrough. (First page/OP)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes