Love Gene

Jan 26, 2019
I'm pretty sure you know what i meant. Not crackable by the vast majority of us, and the few ones who could have better things to do with their time.
While possible, I really doubt that KsT would spend a lot of money on some kind of uncrackable DRM. He may improved it a bit, yeah, but I guess it'll be cracked anyway and pretty soon.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
The end of gaming piracy.
Triple A Titles are protected by Denuvo, Battlenet, Uplay, VMProtect & UWP & now even patreon games getting DRM.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
While possible, I really doubt that KsT would spend a lot of money on some kind of uncrackable DRM. He may improved it a bit, yeah, but I guess it'll be cracked anyway and pretty soon.
so why the final final version hasn't been hacked yet ? because it's not worth hacking this ver or because it's not worth the time ?

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
so why the final final version hasn't been hacked yet ? because it's not worth hacking this ver or because it's not worth the time ?
I think it more not worth hacking because the main issue happens once you complete everything and it only happens in one location, in the BDSM dungeon at the pharmacy.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Nightmare6016

Oct 11, 2017
While i loved this game the buggy-ness has only gotten worse with every update with events having trouble triggering and no way to really know what you havent done without remembering it first hand.

Hopefully his next game has the same style but please get rid of random chance approaches. Idk if its a mechanic to milk gameplay time but random chances stacked up makes it take for fucking ever to play through the game. I remember having to cycle a week to get Janice to show up in the living room not working out. I'd pay $1 for DRM i just dont want a game that slowly becomes unplayable.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
:ROFLMAO:

Yeah, "triple A" titles with Denuvo that get cracked pretty quickly now.
The bonus addition of them no longer ramping up CPU usage because of Denuvo!
you're wrong, Denuvo was cracked fast when Voksi wasn't busted by the bulgarian police but since than it take ages for a crack

RE3 wasn't crack also MK11, Sonic Team Racing, Anno 1800, Fifa 20 & PES20

• Thinking Face
Reactions: X0M3!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
you're wrong, Denuvo was cracked fast when Voksi wasn't busted by the bulgarian police but since than it take ages for a crack

RE3 wasn't crack also MK11, Sonic Team Racing, Anno 1800, Fifa 20 & PES20
FFS, literally every one of the games you just listed all have cracked versions to download! :FacePalm:
Try and actually check next time...

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
FFS, literally every one of the games you just listed all have cracked versions to download! :FacePalm:
Try and actually check next time...
You're the one who have to check...

Stop spreading misinformation !

That's from crackwatch a reliable source:

Actual status:

1.png 8.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 10.png

This are only few uncracked games there are much more with the same status.

Lumberjack007

Mar 21, 2020
RESPECTED MEMBERS I HAVE SERIOUS PROBLEM IN THE GAME,
I AM STUCK AT A POINT.

THERE IS A POINT WHERE JASON HAS TO CALL ADRIANA FOR THE BANDIT PLAY,
I HAVE FINISHED THAT PART BUT STILL STUCK IN IT AND NOT ABLE TO PROCEED FURTHER.
KINDLY HELP.

AM ALSO NOT ABLE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET CLOSER TO KIRA I AM STUCK AT THE PART WHERE SHE TAKES A BATH IN THE SHOWER AND JASON CUM HIDING.

PLEASE HELP.

Lumberjack007

Mar 21, 2020
AND WHAT DOES THE SAVE GAME FILE FOR????

MY DATA IS ALREADY THERE THOUGH I DELETE THE GAME AND REINSTALL IT.
DOES THE SAVE GAME FILE IS A SHORTCUT TO UNLOCK ALL SCENES??

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
RESPECTED MEMBERS I HAVE SERIOUS PROBLEM IN THE GAME,
I AM STUCK AT A POINT.

THERE IS A POINT WHERE JASON HAS TO CALL ADRIANA FOR THE BANDIT PLAY,
I HAVE FINISHED THAT PART BUT STILL STUCK IN IT AND NOT ABLE TO PROCEED FURTHER.
KINDLY HELP.

AM ALSO NOT ABLE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET CLOSER TO KIRA I AM STUCK AT THE PART WHERE SHE TAKES A BATH IN THE SHOWER AND JASON CUM HIDING.

PLEASE HELP.
If you're asking for help please don't shout. meaning don't use capital letters in the manner you are.

Reactions: Dante_kumar

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks sir,
And sry for the capital letters
No worries, just be aware of it next time you ask for help with the game or any another game, both here and anywhere else on the internet, it just common internet courtesy.

So to answer one of your questions

AND WHAT DOES THE SAVE GAME FILE FOR????

MY DATA IS ALREADY THERE THOUGH I DELETE THE GAME AND REINSTALL IT.
DOES THE SAVE GAME FILE IS A SHORTCUT TO UNLOCK ALL SCENES??
Yes, the save files which you can download from my link in my signature, will allow you to unlock all the scenes as I've completed it 100%.

As well as download the latest walkthrough and other bits of helpful information.

but note there will be some scenes you won't be able to as at certain points of the game things change and you are no longer able to do those scenes, you can refer to the save post and walkthrough for information on that.

Reactions: Dante_kumar

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Use your search engine of choice, and type in Skidrow or Codex, or both...

Also, this has nothing to do with the basic level of drm that KST is using.
It's possible to find nearly anything if you type it in the search bar but the question is, is it reliable.
For example you will find sites that will offer you a MK11 "crack" but that will be a exe. file with malware inside.

There was only a handful groups that was able to crack Denuvo DRM
CPY left the piracy scene.
FCKDRM & Baldman disappeared 2 years ago
Codex not cracking Denuvo anymore after a repack group published there NFS Heat crack without encryption.

Empress is the only active Denuvo destroyer but she will eventually stop cause not enough people are supporting her.

KST not using hardcore DRM but maybe DC or Adeptussteve will, they have enough money for strong DRM service

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
KST not using hardcore DRM but maybe DC or Adeptussteve will, they have enough money for strong DRM service
Other devs have nothing to do with this game, and the topic of DRM in The Twist has been done to death.
It's here, it's basic, and each released version requires cracking. Either get the most recent cracked version, or as Anon4321 pointed out a couple times now, be a $1 patron and log in with your Patreon login to play & save.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Other devs have nothing to do with this game, and the topic of DRM in The Twist has been done to death.
It's here, it's basic, and each released version requires cracking
People voting with there money, KST saw that implementing a protection gave him a financial boost cause his donations increased rapidly.
Im sure other h game devs took notice of that and will do the same...

be a $1 patron and log in with your Patreon login to play & save.
throwing $ to a dev to get a save & load option isn't piracy.

So indeed end of gaming piracy...

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes