radioFae

May 6, 2017
Maybe we can make a starcraft II with terracota pieces and some papers. Your Marine shot at me, I lost 6 HP. etc... Would be slow as hell, but eh... No electricity, you have free time.
You mean like Warhammer 40k, which Starcraft should have been a licenced video game of, hadn't Games Workshop been the idiots they usually are?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You mean like Warhammer 40k, which Starcraft should have been a licenced video game of, hadn't Games Workshop been the idiots they usually are?
Sort of... Starcraft wasn't meant to be a 40K game.
Warcraft was supposed to be a WH:Fantasy game, GW said "lolno we changed our minds" so Blizzard made a few minor changes and released it as Warcaft: Orcs & Humans.

Ciccio8888

Oct 2, 2017
Another question.

I try to do step
738. Make sure Janice's bed is Jason's sleeping bed, her score is 490+ and you have finished step 481. Go to sleep in Janice's bed.
Click on "Wake Janice" and "Offer to go to the park". Jason suggests to go to the park to have some fun at a public place.

but only ask for a kiss option appear when I wake her.

I redo step 481 but nothing. Any suggest?

Thanks

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Another question.

I try to do step
738. Make sure Janice's bed is Jason's sleeping bed, her score is 490+ and you have finished step 481. Go to sleep in Janice's bed.
Click on "Wake Janice" and "Offer to go to the park". Jason suggests to go to the park to have some fun at a public place.

but only ask for a kiss option appear when I wake her.

I redo step 481 but nothing. Any suggest?

Thanks
Is Julia in bed with you as well

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
No.

In what way I can see janoutfitscr? I can open CH in the hallway but this not appear
You need the cheat mod from dcontructor to see it.
You can grab it via the link in my signature
or
You can send me your save I'll take a look
"C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist"

The outfit score rises as you put her in more risky closing

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Score is 15. I try to set it to 30 but nothing.
Here my save.
Yeah it look like outfit score is too low, you needed to have her wear risky clothes as you play, eventually you can have her walk around naked.
Let me see what happens if I increase it to 150, hopefully that doesn't break the game.

or if you prefer grab the "completes 0.36" save from the link in my signature and restart 0.37, because the normal will take a lot longer, A LOT LONGER

Last edited:

padder

May 5, 2018
I just read that there are only a few updates left before the game is completed, anyone know if that is confirmed? Been using every scrab of willpower not to replay the game, been waiting quiet a few updates so i'd have lots of new content to enjoy.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I just read that there are only a few updates left before the game is completed, anyone know if that is confirmed? Been using every scrab of willpower not to replay the game, been waiting quiet a few updates so i'd have lots of new content to enjoy.
Nothing specific, just that we're getting closer to finding out who Jason's mother is, just don't how many updates it's going to take to reach it,
but it also depends on if someone is able to create a crack for the future updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: padder

padder

May 5, 2018
Update should be out 15-17th April, but I dunno if it'll be on here yet. Or if its crackable. Info is reliable. ;)

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
So to sum what I could read but quickly checking the last pages, KST improved his DRM a lot so it's not crackable anymore. So we don't have the latest build and we're not sure we're gonna have the next version. Did I get it right ?
Dude must have spent good money on that.
Although I understand him for trying to stop hackers, I wonder why bother at such a late stage.
I already told what I though about all this DRM implementing AFTER the pirate community basically made you, anyway, wait and see.

Jake Wesley

Mar 20, 2019
so when we will get the new V 0.38, Can it be cracked, whose the ladies that Jason will get update, i hope beside Kendra and Emma is Kelly can be taken in the beach

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Love Gene

Jan 26, 2019
So to sum what I could read but quickly checking the last pages, KST improved his DRM a lot so it's not crackable anymore. So we don't have the latest build and we're not sure we're gonna have the next version. Did I get it right ?
Dude must have spent good money on that.
Although I understand him for trying to stop hackers, I wonder why bother at such a late stage.
I already told what I though about all this DRM implementing AFTER the pirate community basically made you, anyway, wait and see.
There's no such thing as uncrackable DRM. Crackability usually depends on potential playerbase interest.

Reactions: SanaeS and sskcod

Caesar

Apr 27, 2017
By the gods, Empire for crack ! its very strange he is increasing security now when he announced that the twist is ending and he is working on other project...if the updates would be in month as before at least as before that would be more ok

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes