Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
KST not using hardcore DRM but maybe DC or Adeptussteve will, they have enough money for strong DRM service
Other devs have nothing to do with this game, and the topic of DRM in The Twist has been done to death.
It's here, it's basic, and each released version requires cracking. Either get the most recent cracked version, or as Anon4321 pointed out a couple times now, be a $1 patron and log in with your Patreon login to play & save.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Other devs have nothing to do with this game, and the topic of DRM in The Twist has been done to death.
It's here, it's basic, and each released version requires cracking
People voting with there money, KST saw that implementing a protection gave him a financial boost cause his donations increased rapidly.
Im sure other h game devs took notice of that and will do the same...

be a $1 patron and log in with your Patreon login to play & save.
throwing $ to a dev to get a save & load option isn't piracy.

So indeed end of gaming piracy...

Last edited:

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
danielle camshow name paycheck is bugged i guess. It is invisible to the eye for me. Can someone post a screenshot of the place they found paycheck so i can click there and see if it works?

edit:lol after 2 minutes i posted this, i found it by randomly clicking around bed. And yes it is bugged for me because it is invisible

Last edited:

Lumberjack007

Mar 21, 2020
No worries, just be aware of it next time you ask for help with the game or any another game, both here and anywhere else on the internet, it just common internet courtesy.

So to answer one of your questions

Yes, the save files which you can download from my link in my signature, will allow you to unlock all the scenes as I've completed it 100%.

As well as download the latest walkthrough and other bits of helpful information.

but note there will be some scenes you won't be able to as at certain points of the game things change and you are no longer able to do those scenes, you can refer to the save post and walkthrough for information on that.

I did extract the save file according to ur instructions sir , but still no use i cant see the saves in the load game menu,
please check my screen shot

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Where is Janice's new daily clothes they just aren't there for me
You change her daily clothes when you catch her changing in her room between 20:00 and 22:00
With and Julia the more risky the clothes they wear the more choices you will receive, so start small and then work your way up.

and if you have the cheat mod installed you can check what Janice's outfit score is. look for "janoutfitscr "

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
translated it means that the new version is out
Seems like a silly level of effort to go to, just to say that in a completely nonsensical way that references one of only two uses of nuclear weapons in war time... Someone badly needs to get outside! :ROFLMAO:

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes