Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Here you got boys. This is uncraked:
Part 1
Part 2
I don't need to say too much.
Thank you Zandalf and blackFeather214
for providing us with The Game, The Walkthrough and The Crack

and I just tested the crack, which worked beautifully, by disconnecting from my internet and clicking connect twice.
To use
1-Download Unameable.7z
2-Extract using
3-Open up "Managed" forlder .....\TheTwist038Beta1\TheTwist_Data\Managed
4-Make a backup of "Assembly-CSharp.dll", just in case
5-Replace "Assembly-CSharp.dll" in Managed folder with the one from Unameable.7z
6-Run the game "TheTwist.exe"
7-Click "Connect", might need to click twice.

Last edited:

Aizeen

Sep 19, 2017
hello, the previous version I have competed until step 741., now in version 0.38 I cannot fulfill the first step - 742. Go to hospital. Talk to Kendra and "Ask about Yuki". I suppose it's because she should be pregnant, but she's still there behind the reception. Anyone know where to change this in the save editor? the line "RecPreg: (0) changing to" 1 "does not change anything even when I wait

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
hello, the previous version I have competed until step 741., now in version 0.38 I cannot fulfill the first step - 742. Go to hospital. Talk to Kendra and "Ask about Yuki". I suppose it's because she should be pregnant, but she's still there behind the reception. Anyone know where to change this in the save editor? the line "RecPreg: (0) changing to" 1 "does not change anything even when I wait
You can grab the "Completes 0.37" save from the link in my signature.
and normally you'd have to wait 20 days for Yuki to leave and for Kendra to replace her.

Reactions: birdienam and Otyi

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Is this game ever going to end? I last played it over a year ago and it seemed about ready for a conclusion with a harem. 3 years ago these models were already low-end but fine because they were real-time (which is really completely unnecessary in this game), now they're just weird looking. It looks like the dev jumped the shark on this one.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
If anyone is haven't trouble with fixing the shoe
Click on the PC in Jason's room then "Back" and option should be visible.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes