Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
For anyone having troubles getting Kelly to talk about Yuki, I did the following:

Go to hospital
Tell Kendara about pain and get hospitalized
At night call Kendra for coffee
Ask for sugar and put sleeping pills
Take badge and exit room, go down 1 floor and try archives
Do whatever you want and go to next day
Go talk to Michelle and she will hopefully tel you se'll try to do something about getting your info
Wait next day and talk to Michelle again, she'll finally tell you that the receptionist is new and doesn't talk to her
Spy again on Kelly and receptionist

Next day you should have the dialogue unlocked.

TBH, the way this game sets event/conversation flags is horrible.
This solved it for me, thank you very much!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I just started to play and in step:
14. Wake up at night and go to the living room.
I don't know how to wake up :) Julia comes to MC room every night and that's it :(
Just tested it out, it a bug in the beta, even if you have a 0.37 save, and make Jason's bed the default, Julia will keep appearing every night.
Which shouldn't and definitely not at the beginning of the game.

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
That shouldn't happen at that level, Julia shouldn't be coming to the MC's room at the beginning of the game.
Only way for that to happen is if you increase their relationship points artificially.
O, than it's a bug :) I didn't, thanks for reply :) I really was surprised but she came in the first night and relationship points were at 0, 10 after the night :)

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Is this game ever going to end? I last played it over a year ago and it seemed about ready for a conclusion with a harem. 3 years ago these models were already low-end but fine because they were real-time (which is really completely unnecessary in this game), now they're just weird looking. It looks like the dev jumped the shark on this one.
Been millking it for at least a year and a half now IMO.

• Angry
Reactions: Fragmandk

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
what save should i use of 0.37 that is non ntr only?, i dont want any ntr done in that save, can you reply me with it=?
When you extract the saves and replace the ones you have with them. Bring up the load screen and you'll be faced with this

0.27-0.37.jpg

All you have to do is pick the one you want. if you want pure Non-NTR, then you'll want to pick Slots 1 & 2

Saves (Labeled).jpg

Last edited:

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
O, than it's a bug :) I didn't, thanks for reply :) I really was surprised but she came in the first night and relationship points were at 0, 10 after the night :)
Yeah it's a bug, it's happening to me too.

I've tried other saves and it's still happening.
Tried to change Julia's level but it's the same :(
The problem is that I cannot see the content from 0.37 because it's blocking Kelly to come to my room

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yeah it's a bug, it's happening to me too.

I've tried other saves and it's still happening.
Tried to change Julia's level but it's the same :(
The problem is that I cannot see the content from 0.37 because it's blocking Kelly to come to my room
Changing Julia's points won't do anything, it also happens when you start a new game when Julia's at 0 points

Unfortunately you'll have to wait for Beta2 or Final for a fix
or load version 0.37 of the game, complete 0.37 of the walkthrough, save and then start with 0.38
or you can see if the same thing happens if you are sleeping in Janice's bed, you don't have to be in Jason's bed for Kelly to visit you. you would simply wake up, go to different rooms and then end up in Jason's room.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
so gentle or rough john gone is the pure non ntr route? guess i will use that one then.
Thanks
Yes, other than a couple of things that must be done to get certain items, I did not even trigger Billy's path in those saves, eventhough the option is still there every time you talk to Billy at school.

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
Is this game ever going to end? I last played it over a year ago and it seemed about ready for a conclusion with a harem. 3 years ago these models were already low-end but fine because they were real-time (which is really completely unnecessary in this game), now they're just weird looking. It looks like the dev jumped the shark on this one.
The fact that it's real-time and the models haven't been updated yet is mind boggling to me. It's literally a model swap and sweep through the scenes a couple of time to fix any potential bugs. Not like those ren'py games where they have to take all the screenshots/animations again.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes