Changelog:
-7 new scenes

-8 scenes updated

-69 new animations

-4 new items

-New location: School Toilet

-The game now works on any resolution/aspect ratio

-Some UI visual improvements

-Grammar in some scenes drastically improved :)

-Many static poses and dialogs.

-Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Not at the moment. But this scene already is an extension on the pool threesome, so it might get extended even further in later versions.
How exactly does the video 4 option come into play with this scene? I had the camera on Jason when he went to watch them (as the walkthrough mentioned) but he never had the option to plant it during the scene. if I planted the cam and then tried to trigger the scene again it still just shows the original Vid1 of the mom.

What other steps need to be done that aren't listed?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Big question now is who will share it for us commoners
It will get shared when it's shared. We know it's out now so no need to ask for timelines, or beg for it to be released (as usually happens a dozen times in here).

tens

May 11, 2017
It will get shared when it's shared. We know it's out now so no need to ask for timelines, or beg for it to be released (as usually happens a dozen times in here).
This is one of the very few games people actually get excited about. i've been following it from about 0.03 and It has actually gone from a buggy mess to a less buggy mess with quite a bit of content

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
This is one of the very few games people actually get excited about. i've been following it from about 0.03 and It has actually gone from a buggy mess to a less buggy mess with quite a bit of content
Yep, I have played it since it first came out and mom's arms and elbows weren't connected in the shower scene.

Being excited about the game is one thing, having 20+ people ask the same stupid question of when it's out, or complaining it's not out yet, add's nothing to the thread (but is a great way to learn who to ignore since most of them have less than 5 posts in their history. ;))

Reactions: nwoguy
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes