ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Who is updating the patreon every few days if the creator is gone? Are you sure you're complaining about the right game.

New version is every 3 weeks of so.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I don't see the relation level with Rebecca and Adriana despite i increased their relation points in the last phase of the game (especially with Rebecca), it's normal?

Wyrunen

May 5, 2017
Open regedit.exe
Go to
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DefaultCompany\The Twist\ and delete _SaveSlot1,2,3 etc ,then press F5 key and exit.
Then,
Go to
AppData\LocalLow\KsTGames\The Twist and delete old saves drag or paste this save (playerInfo) and exit.
Start the game \load game\click on the FIRST empty slot,play a little bit and save .
For future saves swap,pay attention to the save file (playerInfo) number to be able to load the save when you start the game.
(playerInfo/ first slot,playerInfo 2/second slot..etc)
Many thanks to you!

D

Deleted member 76745

Is there anyway to make the mother wear the birthday dress again?

barrymikok

Aug 8, 2016
Hey guys,

Not sure who to ask here but I run windows parallels on my macbook and am using Windows 10.

For some reason this is the only game in unity that gives me these issues, but the sides of the screen are always cut off within the window. Choosing different resolutions will make this slightly better but I cannot get the game to run without the sides being cut off.

Anyone else having this issue and if so how do I fix it? The problem persists even if I go fullscreen

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes