DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
What will be the focus of the new version?
Focus will be on Rebecca.
And KsT mentioned something about the scene with mom resting on the bed during the day.
Hopefully it will come in this release, but I think it will definitely be in 0.12 (as well as cream pies).

Hi,
I didn't forget about the scene where mom taking a nap. I have plans for a bigger scene with options like you said. It will definately get updated in some of upcoming versions.
I'm planning to unlock creampies in 0.12.
Thanks.

Last edited:

spimpolo

May 23, 2017
Shit, I fucked Kelly without condom and came inside. Now she won't talk to me unless I pay her 100$ (for the anti pregnancy pills). I was saving to buy the dress... Just lost 3 weeks of game because of unprotected sex. This game is just so realistic lol

Zherot

May 27, 2017
Focus will be on Rebecca.
And KsT mentioned something about the scene with mom resting on the bed during the day.
Hopefully it will come in this release, but I think it will definitely be in 0.12 (as well as cream pies).
Then it is going to be a meh update.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
YES FINALLY CREAMPIES GET HYPE!!!

:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Reactions: jackkane

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Is there a way to join mom and Julia in the shower after the pool scene?
Not at the moment. But this scene already is an extension on the pool threesome, so it might get extended even further in later versions.

C00kies_n_Milf

Apr 6, 2017
which variable you used in cheat engine
Hi, well you need to be in same place to work, so if you have 5 of something you need to get 6 or more only for value to change, so you next scan for 6, then for 7 or more, so you are going to get less and less of variables so when you have 10 or less, (less is better) you basically select them all and change their values.
Sorry for my bad english, i hope you will understand if not pm me i will try to explain better for you.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i just discover this game :p

awesome

still just to mention (maybe its just me), but the Mega link seems broken (even in patreon official post) and open nothing

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Is it playable on android ?
No and it will probably never be because of the hardware requirements. Portable devices (apart from laptops) won't have enough power to proces the life 3D-rendering.
Note: Please keep in mind this is a real-time 3D it will need a decent GPU. On low-end machines it may work slowly or doesn't work at all.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Its 11 updates now and im wondering Jason dad look like lol XD , hey @DrSmith would u mind ask Kst about jason dad? XD
Done.
Dad's name is mentioned (I think when mom is drunk at the dinner table and you touch her boobs).
Mom's name is Janice btw.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes