Devon25

Jun 30, 2017
how to trigger to ask emma for advice for the restaurant i have both the necklace and the dress and i get nothing
help pls

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
It's weird : if you have necklace and dress in your inventory you would be able to ask Emma about restaurant. It worked for me but I didn't use cheat menu.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
how to trigger to ask emma for advice for the restaurant i have both the necklace and the dress and i get nothing
help pls
I had the same problem... you must not use the cheats!
I had to restart the game without the cheats and this time all the scenes work perfectly!
If you use the cheats some scenes don't start because some scripts don't work properly, for example i could not enter in Emma's apartment because i have raised the relation soon at maximum, and the script for enter in Emma's apartment wasn't activated!
You must raise the relation gradually with all the characters for activate the scripts, then you must not use the cheats!

Jul 1, 2017
Best game i have played nice story and nice graphics and i love milfs

help pls

You talk with bill? maybe you need do that before

Last edited:

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
Save system sucks makes the game uplayable. Not goinh to grind past a mechanic. Also jumps ahead a day.
from first version till now iv been playing Twist only by AutoSave option
and edited registry every time, dont found any bugs till now
regtwist.png

Last edited:

Devon25

Jun 30, 2017
It's weird : if you have necklace and dress in your inventory you would be able to ask Emma about restaurant. It worked for me but I didn't use cheat menu.
but the problem that i had when i didn't use any cheat that i couldn't trigger to ask kelly about her friend

Devon25

Jun 30, 2017
I had the same problem... you must not use the cheats!
I had to restart the game without the cheats and this time all the scenes work perfectly!
If you use the cheats some scenes don't start because some scripts don't work properly, for example i could not enter in Emma's apartment because i have raised the relation soon at maximum, and the script for enter in Emma's apartment wasn't activated!
You must raise the relation gradually with all the characters for activate the scripts, then you must not use the cheats!
i don't know mate about that when i didn't use any cheat i have 3 problems :
- i can't buy the drug i tried everyday after 18:00
- i can't sell the moms photo to billy
- i couldn't trigger to ask kelly about her friend
so i might need to restart a new game

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
- For "DrugX", you need to :
- Go to Pharmacy shop at 14:00 and Chat with Kelly (with at least 45 score with her). Accept her offer to drink coffee. Ask about anal she will give you -10 score but dont worry about that.
- Then, talk with Billy, he will ask to bring him something.
- After that, he will talk to you about the drug dealer

- Before selling photo at Billy, you must sell videos of the mom (Bathroom and Bedroom).
- Ask Kelly about her friend needs some score (40, I think).

I hope I have made clear

Last edited:

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I really do like this game, it has a few default but i don't mind that much, i like the gameplay and the story is becoming more interesting at each updates.
Anyway, a good game for me, i just have one issue, the models faces !
They can be weird from some angles or in some situations, not only in the HC actions.
So a quite enjoyable game but, with a significant faces improvement, might become great.

EDIT: Btw Huge thks for the previews and for the links sharing !! Awesome guys !

Jul 1, 2017
try this

16.Go to Pharmacy shop. Buy suncream. Then chat with Kelly.
17.Chat with Billy.
18.Go back to Kelly and chat with her.
19.Catch mom at living room ant talk with her ("sit next to her" option).
20.Go back to Kelly and chat with her. Also buy condoms.
21.Go back to Living room ant talk with mom.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes