mattius77

May 16, 2017
A few observations from this gentleman's perspective about the current state of The Twist.

This game is bizarrely addictive. There are goofy language issues (aren't there always?), and the character model for the mom is downright silly. But I have to say, it's an entertaining ride.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
A few observations from this gentleman's perspective about the current state of The Twist.

This game is bizarrely addictive. There are goofy language issues (aren't there always?), and the character model for the mom is downright silly. But I have to say, it's an entertaining ride.

There are other things to discover:

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Oh, I found that, too. Just forgot to add it to the list of wackadoodleness that this game offers. lol

madirfakir

Jul 4, 2017
Game always give error when i try to talk. Is like future versions error. How can i solve them?

Error is GAME VERSION

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
@darknight03 : The Twist walkthrough :
- "somewhere at the point when you have option to lick her pussy at living room, more options will unlock with mom at night in bedroom".
- "After you fuck mom 3 times she will start to appear randomly in your room at nights".

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
On the couch : make sure that you have condoms and score 180+. On shower, you need 180 score too.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes