maldenquik

Sep 17, 2016
Ive been following the walkthrough to the T, but for the life of me I can get the mom julia scene to trigger. The scene im talking about involves going into julias room and then hiding in her closet. Apparently theres a scene there that should trigger. I actually got her lingerie scene to trigger, but that one just wont trigger. Anyone here know why?

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
You haven't set all the flags. Pretty sure that scene is guaranteed if you have all conditions met. Have you been caught at the pool by Julia getting a blowjob, found out the reason she was upset from talking to her and told your mom why she was upset.

maldenquik

Sep 17, 2016
You haven't set all the flags. Pretty sure that scene is guaranteed if you have all conditions met. Have you been caught at the pool by Julia getting a blowjob, found out the reason she was upset from talking to her and told your mom why she was upset.
cool, thanks dawg

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Now I feel like a total munpty.................... I seem to be locked out of buying condoms at pharmacy. I don't have any in inventory, and I cannot procure any new.

Send help...... fap window..... closing.............

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
KsT from his patreon, today : "I'm planning to unlock creampies in 0.12". And for about "the scene where mom taking a nap, he has plans for a bigger scene with options in some of upcoming versions".

Reactions: olobolo

brata

May 16, 2017
"I'm planning to unlock creampies in 0.12". And for about "the scene where mom taking a nap, he has plans for a bigger scene with options in some of upcoming versions".
Good news since I really like the pies

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I'm currently using a laptop (hp Omen) and I dont have a right control key to cheat ingame. It's still possible to use cheats without the right ctrl key? Should I change the keyboard settings or something?

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I've remapped the right ctrl key (now assigned to right shift button), then rebooted my laptop but the cheats still don't work, any help someone pleaz?

brata

May 16, 2017
I've remapped the right ctrl key (now assigned to right shift button), then rebooted my laptop but the cheats still don't work, any help someone pleaz?
Windows has a build in feature for a keyboard for disabled people. You can use that

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Use a USB keyboard if u can't manage to use the on screen keyboard, or look back towards this thread to see what other people have done... :D

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I've tried an option to start the visual keyboard, that's awkward cause it's in the middle of the screen but it works :D

Reactions: brata

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Item 'Condoms' appears in my inventory, with zero blue bar. Cannot buy more condoms at the drug store because it looks like I already have them. This blocks progression in the Julia's bedroom threesome (which is a weird logic loop, cos by this point in the game you're banging each of them bare all over the place).

Suggestions most appreciated.

Last edited:

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Item 'Condoms' appears in my inventory, with zero blue bar. Cannot buy more condoms at the drug store because it looks like I already have them. This blocks progression in the Julia's bedroom threesome (which it a weird logic loop, cos by this point in the game you're banging each of the bare all over the place).

Suggestions most appreciated.

Most of these problems occur when you have edited the registry.
You can try to use regedit (again?) while in town map. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KsTgames\The Twist.
Set REG__DWORD _condoms_h1457642445 to (deciimal) 3. Press F5 and simultaniously enter a location in the game.
Check your inventory again.
If that does not work, I'm afraid you'll have to start a new game.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Wow, that's..... complicated.

I mean, it isn't complicated in the sense of, like, cold fusion. But it's more complicated than I was expecting. There was coordination and shit required.

Anyway, it worked. I've never done a registry edit to one of these games before, but thank you for your help!

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Wow, that's..... complicated.

I mean, it isn't complicated in the sense of, like, cold fusion. But it's more complicated than I was expecting. There was coordination and shit required.

Anyway, it worked. I've never done a registry edit to one of these games before, but thank you for your help!
You're welcome, glad it helped.
I don't advice to use regedit often because it can brick your game or worse, it can brick your system.
It can also cause errors in the game you can't explain, so no other advice than "start again" can be given. And you don't really know wheter it's a bug, in which case the dev can (try to) fix it, or it's just something gone wrong with regedit.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes