Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I stopped playing long ago, the game was really good and simple but... the real mother still didn't appear in the game? does the creator will add non-step incest scenes or that will be inconsistent with a character that only fuck his family because they aren't his real family?

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Hey guys,

Not sure who to ask here but I run windows parallels on my macbook and am using Windows 10.

For some reason this is the only game in unity that gives me these issues, but the sides of the screen are always cut off within the window. Choosing different resolutions will make this slightly better but I cannot get the game to run without the sides being cut off.

Anyone else having this issue and if so how do I fix it? The problem persists even if I go fullscreen
Only bootcamp-ing Windows 10 and playing on it will solve your problem. Even if yo do manage to get the screen size the resolution/definition will be lower than on Windows. I tried both on MacBook pro and Wine as well.. Bootcamp works best.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
hope one day we can see him look like when sitting in a chair and both hand tied (if u know what i mean)
XD
From KsT:

Will there be any scenes when Jason's dad is at home in future releases? And is there any background on him?

I do have a plans for Jason's dad. Something like he is back home for a week or so, but it is still at idea's level.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
how many updates until the game is complete? 0.100 maybe?
Considering the upcoming release is v0.11, I'm going to say, no 0.100 is not the complete game.

As to when a full complete version comes out... Whenever KST has run out of things to add.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes