Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
From what I found, it's an onboard GPU the share the 8GB ram it come. and according to some articles it can use up to 4GB of the 8GB the laptop has.

So, yeah not exactly and ideal computer to play this game.
  • CPU: 2.4GHz Intel Core i7-5500U (dual-core, 4MB cache, up to 3GHz with Turbo Boost)
  • Graphics: AMD Radeon R7 M265.
  • RAM: 8GB DDR3.
  • Screen: 15.6-inches, 1,366 x 768, non-touch.
  • Storage: 1TB HDD 5,400RPM.
  • Optical drive: No.
  • Ports: 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, Combo audio jack, HDMI, SD card reader.
Honestly, I don't see why he's having that issue then. Those specs are more then enough to run the game, and that GPU should be capable of running without any real issue, beyond it being a slow laptop gpu.
(For context, my old 4GB RAM Win8 pc can run the game)

Qtiomega89 have you made sure your drivers are all up-to-date?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Honestly, I don't see why he's having that issue then. Those specs are more then enough to run the game, and that GPU should be capable of running without any real issue, beyond it being a slow laptop gpu.
(For context, my old 4GB RAM Win8 pc can run the game)

Qtiomega89 have you made sure your drivers are all up-to-date?
Actually those might not be the correct specs, because it doesn't match the CPU he says he has.
Which is why I deleted my post and asked if he could confirm the model number.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Download the latest version and when opening it won't let me load the game that I can do
Just telling us it doesn't load, tells us nothing, we need to know what is exactly happening
If there's an error, what does the error say, please make sure it's in a spoiler tag if you post the error
and what is your computer PC or Mac

and how are you running it, have you extracted it or you just running it from the zip file.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Radeon (TM) 530
Or can you pls tell me at which graphic settings should I keep my AMD settings to play the game?
Ah, the GPU on your laptop is the problem.
That's actually less capable than my R9 270 which is around five years older (another AMD card). It's basically going to be holding you back in a lot of games that use real-time 3D rendering like The Twist does.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Or can you pls tell me at which graphic settings should I keep my AMD settings to play the game?
Unfortunately I'm not familiar with Radeon or AMD
and according to what I found it's supposed to be a dedicated graphics card with it own 2GB of ram, but you'll have to confirm that.
also did you run the game while taking at the performance in the task manager that should give you some idea of what's happening, at maybe get you close to an answer.
Annotation 2020-07-10 195700.png
and I know you said your drivers are up to date, here is the AMD page for the Radeon 530

Qtiomega89

Apr 23, 2019
When I select Town Map my radeon GPU working on 70% suddenly drops to 0% but the game doesn't specify that its not responding or anything like that....it just goes blank

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes