Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
both julia and janice have all the latex outfits, and John isn't home.
Just in case
Go to the hallway, press C+H
what is Julia's outfit score
and if you have the cheat mod install, check variable "janoutfitscr" and see what that says.
I checked my save for that section and Julia was at 100 and Janice 147

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
At what point do you see Janice with her hair down, I'm already quite a way in to the game and can change all her outfits but her hair is always up
You can only see her with her hair down is the following scenes
-When taking her to the park, you can choose if you want her hair down or tied
-When she's in out side in the hut-tub
-During the 3 mom swap scenes with Billy, when you ask Janice and Billy what happened and when you go home alone.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
just installed the cheat mod, Janice outfit score is 150
yes that's plenty, the only thing I can think of then you just haven't caught, because it doesn't happen every night and there's no set day it will happen. so the only thing I can say, is keep at it.
but you can still send me your save for me to look at.

NaxusNL

Oct 20, 2018
yes that's plenty, the only thing I can think of then you just haven't caught, because it doesn't happen every night and there's no set day it will happen. so the only thing I can say, is keep at it.
but you can still send me your save for me to look at.
I've going into Janice room for over 40 days now, skipping when john's home.
Pretty sure it's not that rare an event.

Other question can I give myself the male latex suit with the Cheat mod?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've going into Janice room for over 40 days now, skipping when john's home.
Pretty sure it's not that rare an event.

Other question can I give myself the male latex suit with the Cheat mod?
You can if you know the variable, but I wouldn't recommend it, I don't like messing with the cheat mod too much.
but you should be able to buy it from the fetish store.

one thing you can do, is download my "Completes 0.18" save (link in the signature) and pickup from 0.19, you should still be able to step 297.

NaxusNL

Oct 20, 2018
You can if you know the variable, but I wouldn't recommend it, I don't like messing with the cheat mod too much.
but you should be able to buy it from the fetish store.

one thing you can do, is download my "Completes 0.18" save (link in the signature) and pickup from 0.19, you should still be able to step 297.
thanks for all your the help.

the "Completes 0.18" save, I assume is everything int he walktrough until that point?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
thanks for all your the help.

the "Completes 0.18" save, I assume is everything int he walktrough until that point?
As the file name indicates, it completes everything upto the end of 0.18 of the walkthrough. in other words you pick up from the beginning of 0.19, but you can repeat step 297
Which I did mention in my previous post.

Qtiomega89

Apr 23, 2019
Is there a teleport cheat in the game? [I'm still having problems with Town Map which goes dark after clicking on it. I tried reducing the resolution,graphics,windowed or full screen everything]
Need Help!!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is there a teleport cheat in the game? [I'm still having problems with Town Map which goes dark after clicking on it. I tried reducing the resolution,graphics,windowed or full screen everything]
Need Help!!
Have you tried the options in the main menu

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is there a 64-bit version of the game?
No

A thought, I take it the graphics card using some of the ram and according to what I found it can use up to 4GB, leaving you laptop with 4GB to play with.

Bring up the task manger (right-click on the task bar) and click the performance tab and run the game, see what happens.
Because I'm thinking you don't enough ram to run it.
Normally by reducing it to fastest would fix the problem.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Dell Inspiron 15000 i7
8 GB RAM
64-bit
Intel Core i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.99 GHz
:LOL: Good luck with that!!! Windows alone takes up to 4GB of RAM! Leaves you with 4 GB of "free space" for this game and other applications. Sooner or later the game will crash and you will see "out of memory" in your crash log.

D

Deleted member 321684

TO ALL
MAJOR BUG FOUND

It looks like there's a major with the Superhero Quest, I recommend leaving for last, even if you trigger the scene with Julia using Jason's PC. because I've recently discovered, if you do the very Superhero sex scene, it will block certain vital options at Michelle's house.
Like, not being able to click on the iron to burn Kira's dress, and it could also possible stop from asking Michelle for help to get the file from the hospital.
Thanks for the quick and detailed answer! This game is huge and complex.. at least I could help figure out a bug.
Many thanks also to your Saves and advises. Just what I did. Solved also my problem, never finding Jenice and Julia with the condom suite in the bedroom. Sounds similiar to what NaxusNL posted on the next page. But like you said, I messed up with cheat console alot before that point, so I guess that was the thing there.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes