El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
What Janice's score? it should be 500+
and have you had sex with Janice while John was there?
Yes Janice is at exactly 500, and I did the wake up and sneak into the bedroom, go up behind Janice and lick and push 3 times.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yes Janice is at exactly 500, and I did the wake up and sneak into the bedroom, go up behind Janice and lick and push 3 times.
Yeah, that's why, that is considered a sex scene.
So, you will have to wait for John to return after 2 weeks and another week for him to leave.

or, if you want to skip this, grab my "completes 0.27" save and choose the route you want. and repeat step 475

Reactions: El Buho

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Yeah, that's why, that is considered a sex scene.
So, you will have to wait for John to return after 2 weeks and another week for him to leave.

or, if you want to skip this, grab my "completes 0.27" save and choose the route you want. and repeat step 475
Thank you, however the sex I had with her was not during the week that I was trying to get the ticket. I think I will just keep going because at this point I am at #525 and I don't necessarily have to kick John out, I just thought it would be fun to make him sleep on the couch :)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thank you, however the sex I had with her was not during the week that I was trying to get the ticket. I think I will just keep going because at this point I am at #525 and I don't necessarily have to kick John out, I just thought it would be fun to make him sleep on the couch :)
It also means you can't do 474/475 until john returns and not have sex with Janice while he's there. basically there are sex scenes you will not be able to do or repeat, until john returns or you kick john out or let him stay.

And I'm not certain, but deciding not to do it, might stop some progression in the game. but I'm not sure, so I could be wrong.

If you do decide to kick him out or let him stay, just grab a save that completes the section you just completed and choose the route you want.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Thanks again! If I do decide to try one of your saves I'm a little confused as to why you say grab "completes 0.27" as I am using v 0.39?? You have been very helpful so if I am bugging you too much, I can stay as is, and no need to reply :)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks again! If I do decide to try one of your saves I'm a little confused as to why you say grab "completes 0.27" as I am using v 0.39?? You have been very helpful so if I am bugging you too much, I can stay as is, and no need to reply :)
The saves are based on the walkthrough each section of it has its own save.
That way you can play on from where you left off.

If you don’t want to do that you can always grab the 0.39, which completes the current update. But, by doing that you’ll miss out on not only the experience but a couple of scenes.

Qtiomega89

Apr 23, 2019
I did a quick google search and almost every single one of them place the BigD1984 's Radeon HD 5850 ahead of Qtiomega89 's Radeon 530, with some stating that the 5850 handles 3d graphics far better than the 530, even if the 5850 did come out back 2009.
Sorry Qtiomega89 , but it looks like it's all down to your GPU, it just can't handle the game for some reason. and unfortunately as a non-radeon user I would not know how to fix it.
Thanks for all the suggestion (y) (still I encounter the same problem:cry:) I'll let you know if I'm able to fix it by changing some settings

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
The saves are based on the walkthrough each section of it has its own save.
That way you can play on from where you left off.

If you don’t want to do that you can always grab the 0.39, which completes the current update. But, by doing that you’ll miss out on not only the experience but a couple of scenes.
Again thanks! My last question is then which save will bring me up to #527?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Again thanks! My last question is then which save will bring me up to #527?
If you look at the first line of each section/update, it will tell you at what section you are in the walkthrough.
in this case, it would 0.29, which are steps 505-532
So you can either decide to pick up "Completes 0.29" and start from the beginning of 0.30 which would be step 533
or grab "Completes 0.28" and restart 0.29 from step 505

Annotation 2020-07-11 050723.png

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
If you look at the first line of each section/update, it will tell you at what section you are in the walkthrough.
in this case, it would 0.29, which are steps 505-532
So you can either decide to pick up "Completes 0.29" and start from the beginning of 0.30 which would be step 533
or grab "Completes 0.28" and restart 0.29 from step 505

View attachment 725959
Excelent!!!!

roki torpedo

Dec 15, 2017
Thanks for the quick and detailed answer! This game is huge and complex.. at least I could help figure out a bug.
Many thanks also to your Saves and advises. Just what I did. Solved also my problem, never finding Jenice and Julia with the condom suite in the bedroom. Sounds similiar to what NaxusNL posted on the next page. But like you said, I messed up with cheat console alot before that point, so I guess that was the thing there.
i still ca'nt see julia using pc at jason room, even i trigered the scene before,,,, anyone have a clue???

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Does anyone know where the save file posts are until the 0.38 version?
There were different kinds.
Whether John is leaving or not.
shared with or not with Billy.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes