geamoiri

Apr 23, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger julia+Janice in catsuits with variable?I have done everything the walkthrough says and I can't trigger the scene (steps 294 295) I ve been in the fucking bedroom 50 nights ,waiting, reentering etc no luck.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger julia+Janice in catsuits with variable?I have done everything the walkthrough says and I can't trigger the scene (steps 294 295) I ve been in the fucking bedroom 50 nights ,waiting, reentering etc no luck.
You might get better luck at an answer, posting your question here
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-cheatmenuplugin-v1-0-5beta-dsconstructor.6938/

Quick note: I was able to get the threesome scene in Julia bedroom, just have them wear the catsuits as daily wear and wait for Janice in Julia bedroom while you're there (step 294), but like I've unable to trigger the one in Janice's room.

Myra1

Jul 16, 2020
Please help.
I play The Twist 0.32 and mow it out imported saves to 0.39. I encountered a problem with giving Kelly the whole bodysuit during the coffee break scene - no such option. My relationship with her at the moment is 875.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Please help.
I play The Twist 0.32 and mow it out imported saves to 0.39. I encountered a problem with giving Kelly the whole bodysuit during the coffee break scene - no such option. My relationship with her at the moment is 875.
She shouldn't be that high and I hope non of the other ladies are that high
because if they are, you've broken the game
this is where they should be at the end of 0.39, and Kelly, should be half that.
Janice:550 Julia:550 Kelly:450 Emma:460 Rebecca:400 Adrianna:255 Rachel:500 Danielle:490 Kira:400 Kendra:150 Michelle:325

My recommendation grab a save from my collection (link in the signature) and start from there.
Just remember if, for example, you grab the "completes 0.26" save you start with section 0.27

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i tried everything in the setting and nothing work
and it's ( Windows )
BTW i can start (GTA V) with my laptop
but i don't know what happ with this game
When I say specs
I mean, how much ram, what graphics card do you have, etc
and unfortunately just because you can run GTA V, does mean you won't problems with Twist. it not as well built as GTA V would be.

ibrahem

Jun 1, 2018
When I say specs
I mean, how much ram, what graphics card do you have, etc
and unfortunately just because you can run GTA V, does mean you won't problems with Twist. it not as well built as GTA V would be.
oh ok
RAM 8G
x64 sys
intel core I7-7500U CBU
2.70 GHz

graphics card
i have tow
1 - intel 620
2 - AMD radeon R7 M440
this is all right ?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
oh ok
RAM 8G
x64 sys
intel core I7-7500U CBU
2.70 GHz

graphics card
i have tow
1 - intel 620
2 - AMD radeon R7 M440
this is all right ?
I'm sorry to say this, from the comparison benchmarks I've seen, and against a card that came out 2009, one that I know the game works with.
yeah, the problem is your graphics card. These entry level cards, can't seem to handle the game.

and while you might say, but why can it handle GTA V, you have to remember these AAA games, are professionally optimised and would have been built to work with these entry level cards.

One final thing you might try, although I'm not hopeful, is to update the driver for the graphics card.

Last edited:

ibrahem

Jun 1, 2018
I'm sorry to say this, from the comparison benchmarks I've seen, and against a card that came out 2009, one that I know the game works with.
yeah, the problem is your graphics card. These entry level cards, can't seem to handle the game.

and while you might say, but why can it handle GTA V, you have to remember these AAA games, are professionally and would have built to work with these entry level cards.

One final thing you might try, although I'm not hopeful, is to update the driver for the graphics card.
thank u rlly
i will try

Myra1

Jul 16, 2020
She shouldn't be that high and I hope non of the other ladies are that high
because if they are, you've broken the game
this is where they should be at the end of 0.39, and Kelly, should be half that.
Janice:550 Julia:550 Kelly:450 Emma:460 Rebecca:400 Adrianna:255 Rachel:500 Danielle:490 Kira:400 Kendra:150 Michelle:325

My recommendation grab a save from my collection (link in the signature) and start from there.
Just remember if, for example, you grab the "completes 0.26" save you start with section 0.27
No, just her, because I buy constantly stuff I guess and load my safe as I got caught stealing medicine. I guess I shall not try to play the game on my own, but follow strictly the walkthrough which is rather silly. Most of the girls got low relation score because I didn't figure how to raise it. If I start from those saves I think I might miss some events. I don't want to start over either. I'd try to get caught more often and if lowering the score that way will work.
Thank you!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
No, just her, because I buy constantly stuff I guess and load my safe as I got caught stealing medicine. I guess I shall not try to play the game on my own, but follow strictly the walkthrough which is rather silly. Most of the girls got low relation score because I didn't figure how to raise it. If I start from those saves I think I might miss some events. I don't want to start over either. I'd try to get caught more often and if lowering the score that way will work.
Thank you!
You can use the cheat in the hallway "C+H" on the keyboard to lower Kelly's points.
My only advice, do not over use.

Myra1

Jul 16, 2020
You can use the cheat in the hallway "C+H" on the keyboard to lower Kelly's points.
My only advice, do not over use.
Thanks again. BTW funny thing happened as I tried for half an hour to get caught - I didn't, not even once. Incredible luck :D

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes