Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
Walktrough:
30. Go home and to the living room. Catch Janice there reading a book. Click on "Talk to her" and "Chat". Jason asks Janice about his real parents.

Well Jason doesn't ask her that. He asks her if he can call her by her real name and she says no. He doesn't ask her about his parents so I can't progress. I did all of the steps correctly and im stuck at this. Can anyone help please?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Walktrough:
30. Go home and to the living room. Catch Janice there reading a book. Click on "Talk to her" and "Chat". Jason asks Janice about his real parents.

Well Jason doesn't ask her that. He asks her if he can call her by her real name and she says no. He doesn't ask her about his parents so I can't progress. I did all of the steps correctly and im stuck at this. Can anyone help please?
You must have missed a step
It's likely you missed steps 7-8 from the list below.

1-Get whiskey from dinning room
2-Sit at table next to Janice in dinning room
3-Chat to Janice in living room
4-Chat to Billy at school
5-Go to Pharmacy, buy both items
6-Chat to Kelly
7-Chat to Billy at school
8-Chat to Kelly
9-Chat to Janice in the living room

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
You must have missed a step
It's likely you missed steps 7-8 from the list below.

1-Get whiskey from dinning room
2-Sit at table next to Janice in dinning room
3-Chat to Janice in living room
4-Chat to Billy at school
5-Go to Pharmacy, buy both items
6-Chat to Kelly
7-Chat to Billy at school
8-Chat to Kelly
9-Chat to Janice in the living room
I did all of the steps correctly with 100% accuracy. I have even fucked her already but she won't talk about parents and refuses to be called my her first name. I can't even talk about my parents when I chat, she just refuses to be called by her first name cause she is a mom and thats the end of that...

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I did all of the steps correctly with 100% accuracy. I have even fucked her already but she won't talk about parents and refuses to be called my her first name. I can't even talk about my parents when I chat, she just refuses to be called by her first name cause she is a mom and thats the end of that...
What's her relationship points
and you should have had sex with her yet.
I have a feeling you went WAAAAY ahead and you missed the trigger.

Try speaking with Billy and Kelly again and see if that helps

and if that doesn't help, you can try posting your save here, so that we can take a look at it or you can start over.
Because, you shouldn't be fucking Janice yet.

Last edited:

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
What's her relationship points
and you should have had sex with her yet.
I have a feeling you went WAAAAY ahead and you missed the trigger.

Try speaking with Billy and Kelly again and see if that helps

and if that doesn't help, you can try posting your save here, so that we can take a look at it or you can start over.
Because, you shouldn't be fucking Janice yet.
I used the Cheat C+H to increase relationship. I refollowed all of the steps and finally managed to get my conversation with Janice but now I can't fucking find Julia in the pool on step 49:
Wake up at night. Go to the pool and wait for Julia. If she doesn't appear, try it the next night. Make sure you have condoms and lube. Jason and Julia have anal sex.
Choose between "Cum inside" and "Cum outside".

The triggers in this game are fucking retarded AF. It is annoying the shit out of me

EDIT

And yes I have the fucking condoms and lube just in case. And I have 200 relationship with her

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
Hey Everyone

Just though I'd let you all know that I'm currently replayinged the game in accordance to the walkthrough, as in to the letter of the walkthrough and as I'm doingid so I am creatinged saves as I go went along for each part/version of the walkthrough

Now I can't give a schedule of when I'll be adding new saves, just know that they will be coming, hopefully I'll be able to finish before 0.32 gets released.

But to start you off, so far I've completed up to 0.39, and will be starting 0.40 when it is released. my plan is to update the saves a few at a time and in order, so please no requests to skip ahead, they will come when they come.

To add these saves just follow these instructions

Save location (PC)
"C:\Users\
<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist"
or

press "win+R" on the keyboard and type - %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
Win key is normally located next to the left "ctrl" key with the symbol of the windows flag

How to Unhide the App Folder in Windows 10 to Access the save Files
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-1938518

Save location (MAC)
USERS > your name > (Shift + CMD + .) > Library > Application Support > unity.KsTgames.The Twist
PLEASE NOTE: As I'm a PC user, I have no idea if these will work on the Mac version of the game.

HINT: If you are a getting black screen, with just the ladies, after clicking "Load", it might indicate an incompatibility issues with the saves, a fix I find sometimes works is to delete the save folder completely, start a new game and and make a new save, afterwards you can copy the saves below to the newly created save folder.

Note: As well as doing this, I am also reporting any bugs with the game or issues with the walkthrough I come across to the relevant parties, which I hope will result in a number of fixes in the next version of the game and walkthrough

Grab the most up to date Walkthrough here

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/07/750292_The_Twist_Walkthrough_0.39_Final.txt

Grab the most up to date Walkthrough here with what you can skip if you don't want NTR/Pegging/Watersport content
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/07/750293_The_Twist_Walkthrough_0.39_FinalWith_Skip.txt

QUICK NOTE Regarding the walkthrough, the relationship points at the top of each section are what what points the ladies should be at once you've completed that particular section

For Example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would also like if possible, if people would link to this post and maybe add the link to the OP

Currently other than the version number you should see this on the load screen

You can use 7-zip to extract them -
NOTE:
Please READ Before starting 0.31
In regards to the "Completes 0.30 " saves, ignore the part about Emma and Michelle meeting outside Jason's house (Step 559) and head straight to Emma's, knock on her door and ask about Michelle. It should go smoothly from there.

useful links
I am stuck with Text to Adrianna and when I press it it keeps looping. This happens in every single save file

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I used the Cheat C+H to increase relationship. I refollowed all of the steps and finally managed to get my conversation with Janice but now I can't fucking find Julia in the pool on step 49:
Wake up at night. Go to the pool and wait for Julia. If she doesn't appear, try it the next night. Make sure you have condoms and lube. Jason and Julia have anal sex.
Choose between "Cum inside" and "Cum outside".

The triggers in this game are fucking retarded AF. It is annoying the shit out of me

EDIT

And yes I have the fucking condoms and lube just in case. And I have 200 relationship with her
It’s a random scene, you just have to keep at it
Just stay at the pool and forward an hour at a time.

zeoabyss23

Jul 29, 2017
"easter bunnies" dream. Danielle and Janice are easter bunnies and Jason fucks them.

Question, is this scene in particular repeatable like the other dreams whenever Jason goes to bed?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes