darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I thought the same, but if you bring up the properties of the folder, "Size On Disk" should give you a different size.
Wow, that is a big compression ratio, didn't expect it to work so well.
I was wondering, did you have any noticeable improvement on loading times after the compression?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Wow, that is a big compression ratio, didn't expect it to work so well.
I was wondering, did you have any noticeable improvement on loading times after the compression?
Just tested it out, didn't notice anything different, same as before.
I think while it might have compressed it, I believe the files still retain their original size in some form.

but I might not be the best person to test it, since my system consists of
An RTX 2080Ti and 32GB of Ram
If there is going to be a difference, then we would need someone with a much less powerful system.

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Just tested it out, didn't notice anything difference, same as before.
I think while it might have compressed it, I believe the files still retain their original size in some form.

but I might not be the best person to test it, since my system consists of
An RTX 2080Ti and 32GB of Ram
If there is going to be a difference, then we would need someone with a much less powerful system.
I have 1050 and 16gb ram, it runs smoothly. I used to have gtx 630 and 8gb ram, with these hardwares I had to change the settings to low quality.

Reactions: darlic

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
I'm stuck at Danielle 75, which seems to be the "sweet spot" where I dont get points from the beach or park event and she doesnt show me her tits.
Is this a known bug or is there an event I have not found? I will go ahead and cheat the 5 points to 80, but Im curious to know.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm stuck at Danielle 75, which seems to be the "sweet spot" where I dont get points from the beach or park event and she doesnt show me her tits.
Is this a known bug or is there an event I have not found? I will go ahead and cheat the 5 points to 80, but Im curious to know.
Are you following the walkthrough, what step are you at?
Danielle starts 0.18 and reaches 80 at the end of 0.20

Last edited:

Yggdragsill

Jul 18, 2019
How can i trigger the scence where janice says latex only? I've done everthing and when i enter the bedroom it still not trigger

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
To reach 80 with Danielle
you need to have done the following

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Any solution ?
Nothing yet and most likely we'll have to wait for the update for a fix.
but thankfully it not an important scene to progress in the game.

You can try and see if you can get it to trigger with an older version like 0.38 which you can download from the OP

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
To reach 80 with Danielle
you need to have done the following

I followed the walkthrough losely. I met her in the park a few times and ended up with an uneven score (45 or so). Then did the beach even in the spoiler. It takes me to 75 no problem, but then does not give me points until 80, contrary to the walkthrough.
That also means she kicks me out of her house when asked to show tits.

I just cheated the 5 points and everything was fine, but it was frustrating for a while because I thought I missed an event.

Edit: I wanted to make a savegame at the exact point for you guys to replicate the issue. I found that while my first part of the statement is true (beach event goes to 75, not 80), I just got unlucky and she shows tits at some point, meaning you can progress. I know I tried at least 4 times before and got kicked out every time, so I assumed it was impossible.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
If you've already done them, that means, the game missed awarding you 5 points somewhere and because you got a certain number points it registered that area as complete.
so because it was 5 points, the scene that would have given you 10, couldn't because it didn't meet a criteria, so you had a choice of either, manually increasing it by 5 or decrease it by 5 and redo the scene that gives you 10 points.

PurplePatch

Sep 6, 2017
Call me an autist or something but the town map just doesnt FEEL like a town. I hope this gets eventually updated. The new house layout looks rather impressive.

Reactions: JumpingJacky

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
How do you guys keep track of all the scenes you can replay? I kinda gave up on playing it because A) I am not sure at which point I am in the plot B) Character's timetables.

dustursa

May 31, 2020
Just posting this for anyone new to the game that can't seem to find julia for the anal training at the pool, you gotta wake up in the middle of the night and goto the pool and actually hit the wait button. I feel dumb because I kept trying to advance her story and was on day 35 and got the video to show her but couldn't. lol, after about 10 days of going to the pool at night without seeing her there I finally pushed the wait button and bam there she was.

Reactions: Anon4321

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Just posting this for anyone new to the game that can't seem to find julia for the anal training at the pool, you gotta wake up in the middle of the night and goto the pool and actually hit the wait button. I feel dumb because I kept trying to advance her story and was on day 35 and got the video to show her but couldn't. lol, after about 10 days of going to the pool at night without seeing her there I finally pushed the wait button and bam there she was.
Yeah, the wait button is usually the answer to most scenes
Also, let's say you wanted to catch Janice exercising, so you can use the Hypno command, become a cow, in order to have her visit you at night. But you kept catching her reading. Don't use the wait button, just go to the hallway and re-enter the living room and keep doing that until she's exercising.
Same thing if you want to catch her changing in her bedroom, if you catch her sleeping, just exit and re-enter until she's changing.

Last edited:
Reactions: dustursa

SidTheInsane

May 27, 2018
615. The next day after school Danielle talks to Jason. She tells him that the studio agreed to repeat the casting.

Freezes the game when cutscene should happen (black screen).

-- EDIT --
Went into Debugging with dnSpy. Turns out it's " Array index is out of range. " in public void UpdateTattoo(). Thank god I can fix it for myself, but I feel bad for other users now.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes