Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
for some reason, When I hit load save or try to save and quite. The game box goes black and says it's not responding or it just remains black. Any reason or did I miss an update, have 38 final, but am running the 39 cracked folder. This happens with both folder game since I have opened and ran 39. help please?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
for some reason, When I hit load save or try to save and quite. The game box goes black and says it's not responding or it just remains black. Any reason or did I miss an update, have 38 final, but am running the 39 cracked folder. This happens with both folder game since I have opened and ran 39. help please?
Yes there’s a new version of the game, 0.39 final, it’s been out a while
And you can’t use the 0.39 crack with 0.38, that’s why you’re having the issue.

Last edited:

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Yes there’s a new version of the game, 0.39 final, it’s been out a while
And you can’t use the 0.39 crack with 0.38, that’s why you’re having the issue.
Thanks Anon4321, Although I don't think I implemented the crack for 38 as when I got it the crack was already included. Thought it was inclued already for the 39 version i got a while back. Will downloaded it again since you are probaly right I might have gotten the 39 prior to the implemented crack addition. Thanks for bring that to my attention.

dustursa

May 31, 2020
Aye, thanks for the pro-tip anon, lol that will come in handy, i've been trying to catch up to the walkthrough but john came home on me already and i'm still like 200 steps behind from where he should show up. afraid to do anything while he's home since I don't wanna mess any scenes up so i've just been waiting and sleeping the 7 days he's home

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
REGARDING THE "LATEX ONLY NIGHT" SCENE
There seems to be an issue triggering it with 0.39

I Just tried it with 0.38 and managed to get on the 2nd night.
UPDATE on the "Latex Only Night" issue
It was found to be a bug and should be fixed in 0.40

dustursa

May 31, 2020
Anyone had issues with getting the rebecca waiting on them scene im at 110 releation and everytime I go to the classroom after school she's busy and just does the old scenes

This is the step i've been stuck on
162. When Rebecca's score is 60+, there is a 50 % chance to get the scene where Rebecca is waiting for Jason. Always choose "Let her continue".
To finish the scene, Rebecca's score must be 80+.

- edit got it next try after posting this, my bad lol, went a full week of being 60+ without getting it so was getting worried i'd broken something

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anyone had issues with getting the rebecca waiting on them scene im at 110 releation and everytime I go to the classroom after school she's busy and just does the old scenes

This is the step i've been stuck on
162. When Rebecca's score is 60+, there is a 50 % chance to get the scene where Rebecca is waiting for Jason. Always choose "Let her continue".
To finish the scene, Rebecca's score must be 80+.
Best thing to do is, if she has her back to you, leave, then go back in, keep doing that until she's waiting for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: dustursa

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
please help i'm not able tp drug the father with vitamin x tablets what do i do?
What you need to do is
1-Make sure you have vitamin X in your inventory, along with sleeping pills
2-Go to the living room at 20:00 while he's watching TV
3-Get him a beer
4-Go to the kitchen, click on the fridge
5-The options to place a sleeping tablet and vitamin X should appear.
6-Go back to the living room and give him the beer.

Draconas

Oct 2, 2018
What you need to do is
1-Make sure you have vitamin X in your inventory, along with sleeping pills
2-Go to the living room at 20:00 while he's watching TV
3-Get him a beer
4-Go to the kitchen, click on the fridge
5-The options to place a sleeping tablet and vitamin X should appear.
6-Go back to the living room and give him the beer.
i did that but i never got the option to add vitamin x

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is there a guide for each individual girl? The official walkthrough is a bit overwhelming.
Someone is working on something, but it might be a while
The problem is you can just follow a single characters path, all the characters are connected one or another. so with some, you can't progress with one, without progressing with another.

The best thing to do, is follow the walkthrough to the letter, don't skip anything, unless you're using the marked walkthrough

Matzak

May 1, 2017
The entire sequence is roughly: molest mom at pool (regular) and raise stats with Mom until blowjob, sister breaks up with friend after you got the video about her friend cheating with the neighbour(video4), raise stats with sister, molest Mom again at pool and get caught by sister, talk to sister about incident etc, molest Mom again and sister might join now. As i said i am not certain about the lingerie part in the sisters room but i think that has to happen too.
I just test the lingerie part you have have the threesome to get sister to join you at the pool

Stick

Nov 30, 2017
Hi! I'm having issues with step #708

The problem is that I hav been following the walkthrough mostly but the superhero cosplay popped up and I did it. Now I only get the (hide the camera) option and not(help train Danielle) option. Any thoughts?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes