Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi! I'm having issues with step #708

The problem is that I hav been following the walkthrough mostly but the superhero cosplay popped up and I did it. Now I only get the (hide the camera) option and not(help train Danielle) option. Any thoughts?
Unfortunately it's a bug in the game, if you do the 1st superhero sex scene before anything else, it locks them out, preventing you from progressing with anything else at Michelle's house.
Which has been reported to the dev. and hopefully it'll be fixed in 0.40

So right now the only way top fix it, is to load up the save before you did the first Superhero sex scene. and leave it for last.

Stick

Nov 30, 2017
Unfortunately it's a bug in the game, if you do the 1st superhero sex scene before anything else, it locks them out, preventing you from progressing with anything else at Michelle's house.
Which has been reported to the dev. and hopefully it'll be fixed in 0.40

So right now the only way top fix it, is to load up the save before you did the first Superhero sex scene. and leave it for last.
Ugh. I don't save often enough. Guess I'll wait for the update and pray.

Thanks for the quick reply

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Ugh. I don't save often enough. Guess I'll wait for the update and pray.

Thanks for the quick reply
If you check the link in my signature, if you don't know about it already, you'll find something that should be of help

dustursa

May 31, 2020
That latex event at step 295 and 297 is way too rare or i'm just unlucky. Spent about 30 mins trying to catch it and decided I might be bugged since i've been using the cheat menu and had more julia points than the max for the version I was on.

Used the .18 save from Anon's signature and now have the suit for jason. Decided i'd try to do the scene from 297 just to see it and i've checked about 20 days of john not being home. I got jason's bed set as sleep bed and I wake up put on suit and goto living room then to janice's room, if its just janice or nobodys there i go back to living room and wait 1 hr then check again ( wasn't doing every hour all 20 of those days, not sure if it triggers later then 0:00 or not) Anyone know if it'll show janice and julia's location as the bedroom at the same time when this event occurs, if so it'd save me some time from going in and then clicking stay in room then goto living room.

At any rate thanks for uploading those save files Anon, atleast now i'm able to advance the story without worrying i'm gonna miss something in them.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
That latex event at step 295 and 297 is way too rare or i'm just unlucky. Spent about 30 mins trying to catch it and decided I might be bugged since i've been using the cheat menu and had more julia points than the max for the version I was on.

Used the .18 save from Anon's signature and now have the suit for jason. Decided i'd try to do the scene from 297 just to see it and i've checked about 20 days of john not being home. I got jason's bed set as sleep bed and I wake up put on suit and goto living room then to janice's room, if its just janice or nobodys there i go back to living room and wait 1 hr then check again ( wasn't doing every hour all 20 of those days, not sure if it triggers later then 0:00 or not) Anyone know if it'll show janice and julia's location as the bedroom at the same time when this event occurs, if so it'd save me some time from going in and then clicking stay in room then goto living room.

At any rate thanks for uploading those save files Anon, atleast now i'm able to advance the story without worrying i'm gonna miss something in them.
It's actually not that rare, there's a bug with it on 0.39, should be fix with 0.40
also don't do the superhero event until the very end, there's a game breaking bug with that. So when you catch Julia using Jason's PC, don't progress with that quest until you've completed all the others.
and you're welcome.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I like how a lot of the women look like amazons compared to your small height, not enough non shota games have that disparity.
What's funny, is that it's only the women who are significantly older than Jason who are like that. Julia is basically the same height, and Kira's not much taller than him, and Adrianna's about the same height as well.

Given that nobody in the game is younger than around 18, it's simultaneously funny and farcical that the disparity in ages is represented more by height difference, than facial and body features.

Reactions: dwarfhunter12

dustursa

May 31, 2020
It's actually not that rare, there a bug with it on 0.39, should be fix with 0.40
also don't do the superhero event until the very end, there's a game breaking bug with that. So when catch Julia using Jason's PC, don't progress with that quest until you've completed all the others.
and you're welcome.
Thanks for the info and will do, I appreciate all the help

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Could it be that the dev originally wanted the the MC and his step sister to be younger than 18? I know a lot of games were censored for the patreon rules.
Possibly, but from the beginning they've been as they are, and it's not tagged as shota, so make of that what you will.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Was wondering has this game ever been optimised ?? i played it long time ago it was working super fast but now its even boiling my laptop and plays really sluggish ?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
yes i figured, to bad because few versions ago it was working like charm then suddenly this happened. Maybe the project got too big and thus this was happening.

bananon

Jul 3, 2020
does someone has a save when rachel ask jason to talk to emma to help her to lose weight? , i tried everything and can't get that dialogue

hosseinsadr

Aug 2, 2020
Make sure you have done the steps 239 to 244 for Janice and the steps 283 to 291 for Julia, so both have condom catsuits. They don't have to wear it.
Also make sure John is not at home (until step 301) and Jason sleeps in another than Janice's bed. Wake up at night and go to the bedroom.
There is a chance for Jason to catch Janice and Julia on the bed wearing condom catsuits. If this happens, Janice says that tonight is "Latex only" night.
Jason can't join them. i canot do that plase help

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes