Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Make sure you have done the steps 537 to 540. Go to Michelle's house until 19:00. Click on "Knock on the door".
Jason asks Michelle about the help regarding the hospital archives. Michelle agrees to help Jason by finding someone in the hospital who remembers her. thise come for me all the people i knew no longer work there. plese help me
You're using an old walkthrough

grab a new one from the link in my signature

This from the latest updated walkthroug

715. Make sure you have done the steps 490 to 493. Go to Michelle's house until 19:00. Click on "Knock on the door".
Jason asks Michelle about the help regarding the hospital archives. Michelle agrees to help Jason by finding someone in the hospital who remembers her.
716. The next day go to Michelle's house until 19:00. Click on "Knock on the door". Michelle tells Jason that the receptionist is new and doesn't listen to her.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Make sure you have done the steps 537 to 540. Go to Michelle's house until 19:00. Click on "Knock on the door".
Jason asks Michelle about the help regarding the hospital archives. Michelle agrees to help Jason by finding someone in the hospital who remembers her. thise come for me all the people i knew no longer work there. plese help me
And by any chance did you do the Superhero event with Julia and Michelle
if you did, that's likely a cause, as that even is bugged and a result of it is anything else to do with Michelle to be locked out, once you do the superhero event.

Matzak

May 1, 2017
Help I’m try to do step 317 The next day go to the beach and wait until Jason meets Janice and Danielle sunbathing. Click on "Come closer". Janice keeps Jason away from Danielle.but every time mom there it by her self or nude sunbathing I’m not do a billy run

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Help I’m try to do step 317 The next day go to the beach and wait until Jason meets Janice and Danielle sunbathing. Click on "Come closer". Janice keeps Jason away from Danielle.but every time mom there it by her self or nude sunbathing I’m not do a billy run
I tested your save and you're right I couldn't catch them together
But as I was seeing Danielle as lifeguard, I suspected that might be cause of the issue you're having.
So, I tested my "completes 0.18" save, link in the signature, and it looks like I was right, I was able to catch them together no problem. Danielle should not be a lifeguard at this stage.

My advice, grab the "complete's 0.18" from the link in my signature and restart 0.19, or grab "completes 0.19" and skip it all togther.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
$6,096.61 of $8,000 per month

"If KsT will reach this goal he will get help with sound fx and music. The game will not be silent anymore."

first was 5000, now want 8000, what next 10 000 ? and still have many bugs....

Reactions: JumpingJacky

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
$6,096.61 of $8,000 per month

"If KsT will reach this goal he will get help with sound fx and music. The game will not be silent anymore."

first was 5000, now want 8000, what next 10 000 ? and still have many bugs....
Come on~whatever this game or the new game,they all don‘t need music and voice.
He’d better hire a man who could make the update faster and reduce the bugs.
That‘s the most important thing.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Question, how were you able to get Danielle to become a lifeguard before she's meant to be.

Matzak

May 1, 2017
Question, how were you able to get Danielle to become a lifeguard before she's meant to be.
I don’t know i was trying to follow the guide I went to beach I’m also using cheat mod to do the game in a fast as possible move through the guide so that must be it but I went down the guide 1 to317 in that order.
Anyway thank you I just use your .18 full save to fix what was the problem

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I don’t know i was trying to follow the guide I went to beach I’m also using cheat mod to do the game in a fast as possible move through the guide so that must be it but I went down the guide 1 to317 in that order.
Anyway thank you I just use your .18 full save to fix what was the problem
How did you use the cheat mod exactly
Do you remember what variables you changed

Matzak

May 1, 2017
I don’t know i was trying to follow the guide I went to beach I’m also using cheat mod to do the game in a fast as possible move through the guide so that must be it but I went down the guide 1 to317 in that order
How did you use the cheat mod exactly
Do you remember what variables you changed
sorry I don’t remember I have work on that game for last 3 days off and on had this week off most of things that I change are the days numbers and names time random locations variables Reset visit aunt park and class room I might have hit something else by accident I’m play in Windowed mode low res I do test games on low spec labtop So buttons are small
Side note I did really miss up that badly :(

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
sorry I don’t remember I have work on that game for last 3 days off and on had this week off most of things that I change are the days numbers and names time random locations variables Reset visit aunt park and class room I might have hit something else by accident I’m play in Windowed mode low res I do test games on low spec labtop So buttons are small
No wonder you had an issue. It's never a good idea to mess with the scene variables. It can always lead to problems.
If you want to use the cheat mod, stick to replenishing your inventory, but only what you currently have, money and relationship points, but only after you've done the section in the walkthrough and to the level noted at the top of the sections.

Last edited:

Matzak

May 1, 2017
No wonder you had an issue. It's never a good idea to mess with the scene variables. I can always lead to problems.
If you want to use the cheat mod, stick to replenishing your inventory, but only what you currently have, money and relationship points, but only after you've done the section in the walkthrough and to the level noted at the top of the sections.
Ok thank you for the help

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes