Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
I hope that whenever Janice goes to the beach we'll have the option to go to the hidden spot even if Kendra or other characters are there. In fact if Billy's there with her we should have the option to take her to the spot and double bang her if we've chosen to include him on the fun (Dude's your bro, don't do him dirty).

Reactions: hooter

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I have tried everything mentioned here and I can not get the camera to rotate. Zooms fine. Tried right mouse button and every key and nothing. Can't do some things without rotate. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I use a mac, but play the pc version with parallels mac. Yea I tried both control buttons and nothing,. very frustrated.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
I have tried everything mentioned here and I can not get the camera to rotate. Zooms fine. Tried right mouse button and every key and nothing. Can't do some things without rotate. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I use a mac, but play the pc version with parallels mac. Yea I tried both control buttons and nothing,. very frustrated.
You can't rotate all the time. Just in a few scenes.
On PC, we are used to the right mouse button to rotate.
WSAD keys to more the camera. Q E to rotate.
Did you try to set buttons in the launcher? It's the graphic engine (Unity?) and it got some keys you can set I believe.
In the unity launcher, you have graphics, and input. Try to play with input a little.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes