ozziegamer

May 1, 2020
I normally open the game in windowed mode (then minimise it) then i open the walk-through full screen on desktop, and leave it open then click on task bar icon to play the game, during the game click the open walk-through tab/icon to view it and then toggle as required..

basically what anon said

zana2223

Oct 24, 2017
i have a prop in the line: The next day go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Choose "Talk to her" or "Call her" and "Talk about receptionist Yuki". i cant do this the event don't want to trigger can any one help

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i have a prop in the line: The next day go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Choose "Talk to her" or "Call her" and "Talk about receptionist Yuki". i cant do this the event don't want to trigger can any one help
You might have hit an old bug.
Best advice I can give, is to grab my "Completes 0.36" save from the link in my signature
and restart 0.37 of the walkthrough

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
The anwser is,that is Janice.
Isn't there already a scene(random) on Thursday midnight at living room 4some? What is this 5some? & John returns? 6 some? At this point why not invite whole town for orgy. THANKS for the Teaser though. Hope that game ends well.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Honestly, he can milk this game for years like that.
And I'm into maths, at my humble level, so I can name tons of possibilities.
If I wanted to make money and keep people interested, I will do scenes with Billy and his mom. Like add John to the mix, the black guy, Janice, Jason... And just keep mixing. Like John and Jason and Janice in a DP, Billy and Jason and Billy's mom (forgot the names) etc...

And People will get all crazy about it.

Then you will give Jason a phone where he can call random girls at night for a walk in the park, and do a DP with the red hoodie guy. Like with the aunt, the teacher, the cheerleader, the sister etc...

And here, another crowd of people getting all crazy about the game. NTR crowd? Is that how you call it?

And I can keep going on and on like that forever, just mixing possibilities like trying to guess a password to their wallets.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes