atchuu

Mar 30, 2019
Does anyone know how to trigger julia+Janice in catsuits with variable?I have done everything the walkthrough says and I can't trigger the scene (steps 294 295) I ve been in the fucking bedroom 50 nights ,waiting, reentering etc no luck.
You might get better luck at an answer, posting your question here
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-cheatmenuplugin-v1-0-5beta-dsconstructor.6938/

Quick note: I was able to get the threesome scene in Julia bedroom, just have them wear the catsuits as daily wear and wait for Janice in Julia bedroom while you're there (step 294), but like I've unable to trigger the one in Janice's room.
Turns out, you can use that tool to work around it. I couldn't load my save on 0.38 as another post recommended, and I wasn't about to replay 293 steps just to get these suits.

I combed over the state info in 0.39. You can buy the three suits (one for Jason, 2 for Janice) by changing three values, just like watching the scenes would have done. (Couldn't see why the scene wasn't triggering, so this will have to do, at least you don't have to wait for the update to see them in these suits).

Install the mod Anon4321 mentioned, it should show a banner in the top left when you load up the game. In game, press F9 -> State or F10, search for latex

To unlock Jason's Male Latex suit pack in the fetish store, change jaslatex to 1 (it will appear in the shop without the usual notifications). You can now put it on at night in your room. (Will change to 2 when purchased)

To unlock Janice's Latex suit "BareButt", set latex3 = 3, and reenter your room, you should get a notification, and be able to purchase it in the Fetish store. (Will change to 5 when purchased)

When you give the Latex suit "BareButt" to her, the latex3 gets set to 6

To unlock Janice's Latex suit "Shameless", set latex3 = 7, and reenter your room, same deal as above, but now for the "Shameless" variant.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys, anyone knows when it is expected to get the next update?
Dude is working almost alone on two games at the same time. It will take a long time.
And I saw the technology level in the new game and it's MUCH better than this one.
I say just give up on the old game and focus on the new one.
Maybe make a new version of the old game with the new game, same dialogs, characters, events, and upgrade the whole game.

This game is heads and shoulders over all other game. Full 3D animations, you can change angles etc... I mean, the other games are "visual novels", just pictures, awful music and unlimited dialogues... The laziest game design ever, I wonder why we bother calling them "games" at all.

But for some reason, KST keeps updating this game, while everybody is complaining about the walkthrough, the saves... Some players are even still asking about help while they have SAVES and a full walkthrough in front of them. They can't get things done.

But eh... Not my product, so...

JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
But for some reason, KST keeps updating this game
If KST halted the Twist right now with no new game to immediately take it's place, his revenue flow from patreon would likely take a substantial hit and he could lose money. Possibly even a lot of money if no new game was forthcoming until the end of this year. So while it's frustrating for us players, I can absolutely see why - from his perspective - he wants to keep the Twist alive for as long as is needed.

Reactions: MercuriusORG

raja pemberani

Oct 28, 2017
775. Make sure you have done Michelle's pool scene at night, Kira and Julia going out event and score with Kira 200+. Go to Jason's room you'll meet Julia browsing at PC. She will be looking for the super hero costume.
Help me dude. i cant find julia in jason's room

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if KST switched to a "every-other-release" with his now two games very soon from now. The twist is reaching an end but there's still a lot to finish story and scene wise. But i don't think he also can manage to do both and not release content for too long. I think when the first batch of the new game is released he will announce something like that and maybe a finite number of the twist releases left (my guess is max 5 updates left not counting this one)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
775. Make sure you have done Michelle's pool scene at night, Kira and Julia going out event and score with Kira 200+. Go to Jason's room you'll meet Julia browsing at PC. She will be looking for the super hero costume.
Help me dude. i cant find julia in jason's room
Ask Julia when she's going out with Kira again and Repeat the dream scene with Julia and Kira, might take a couple of nights

georgian90

Jul 3, 2017
Dude is working almost alone on two games at the same time. It will take a long time.
And I saw the technology level in the new game and it's MUCH better than this one.
I say just give up on the old game and focus on the new one.
Maybe make a new version of the old game with the new game, same dialogs, characters, events, and upgrade the whole game.

This game is heads and shoulders over all other game. Full 3D animations, you can change angles etc... I mean, the other games are "visual novels", just pictures, awful music and unlimited dialogues... The laziest game design ever, I wonder why we bother calling them "games" at all.

But for some reason, KST keeps updating this game, while everybody is complaining about the walkthrough, the saves... Some players are even still asking about help while they have SAVES and a full walkthrough in front of them. They can't get things done.

But eh... Not my product, so...
.. just look at the Dual Family from Gumdrop. That game has no been updated for more than 2 years but the Gumdrop is still making 4k-5k a month. So a lot a people are still expecting(even after 2 years) an update on that as the dev promised to deliver( so many people were fooled by him and his lame excuses). The story and graphic, animation part is far behind the ones from Twist. The dev is just milking his patreons out of their money.Advice:be grateful to what you have....

Last edited:
Reactions: NickkiS

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Is there a way to actually know what I'm supposed to do without tabbing out to read the walkthrough every 5 minutes? The journal is next to useless in this game and going through every time specific scene for each character is a real slog

I listen carefully to the conversations but all they do is make me go through a wild goose chase.

Reactions: Xarvi

conqueror

Feb 17, 2018
Is there a way to actually know what I'm supposed to do without tabbing out to read the walkthrough every 5 minutes? The journal is next to useless in this game and going through every time specific scene for each character is a real slog

I listen carefully to the conversations but all they do is make me go through a wild goose chase.
No... I just have Twist in windowed mode and there is no need to all-tab out

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

unfortunately, not really, while I like the game, one of the flaws is that it's not very intuitive.
I would recommend setting it to windowed mode at 1600x900, that way it's big enough to play and have the walkthrough open at same time.

Reactions: Archaon11111
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes