sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
hey just want to ask again, if in the next update jason can only hav sex with Kelly or Kendra?
Let's admit for a minute that the developer accepts requests and stuff from random strangers like you, the update is almost done and released. And now you come with your order? It's like they told you "pizza is being delivered" and you are like "Eh, I'm allergic to cheese. Can I have a cheeseless pizza?"

Seriously, mate, think big, ask for a scene generator. Like you pick the character in the game and you have them have sex.

If you got to ask for something, ask for something big.

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
Any word on a release date for version 0.40? Updates have been coming every 9 weeks plus or minus a day or two (or five). I downloaded 0.39 beta on 21st of June, tomorrow will be 9 weeks.
I saw this five days ago;

The current status of The Twist 0.40:
The additional artwork: ~98%.
Posing and animations: ~85%.
Dialogs: ~90%
Scripting-Setting up scenes: ~80%

Yeah! I know it will be ready when it's ready.

Reactions: Hillbilly Bob

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Any word on a release date for version 0.40? Updates have been coming every 9 weeks plus or minus a day or two (or five). I downloaded 0.39 beta on 21st of June, tomorrow will be 9 weeks.
I saw this five days ago;

The current status of The Twist 0.40:
The additional artwork: ~98%.
Posing and animations: ~85%.
Dialogs: ~90%
Scripting-Setting up scenes: ~80%

Yeah! I know it will be ready when it's ready.
The end of the month is getting closer. We might get the update before September.

neo-matrix

Jul 25, 2017
anyone else run into these black screens of death? This latest one I hit is right at the start of the new day 3pm which should be the in front of school scene. If I skip ahead to the weekends or spend the night at the hospital and wake up there it is fine, but hitting the front of school at 3pm is triggering a black screen. running latest version.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
anyone else run into these black screens of death? This latest one I hit is right at the start of the new day 3pm which should be the in front of school scene. If I skip ahead to the weekends or spend the night at the hospital and wake up there it is fine, but hitting the front of school at 3pm is triggering a black screen. running latest version.
Typically when this happens, some variable in the game data is messed up, and it's something relating to that time slot at that location.

It would be more helpful if you'd say, at least roughly, how far into the game you are.

Reactions: Hillbilly Bob

neo-matrix

Jul 25, 2017
Typically when this happens, some variable in the game data is messed up, and it's something relating to that time slot at that location.

It would be more helpful if you'd say, at least roughly, how far into the game you are.
ok not sure exactly how to show what lvl I am since its not really a level based game but if this is any help

Janice 430
Julia 330
Kelly 335
Emma 420
Rebecca 350
Adrianna 225
Rachel 405
Danielle 265
Kira 140
Kendra 150
Michelle 5

tasks

disrupt wedding
clean the tower
find a way to get rid of john

update:

Just tried it at different times and it looks like the school in general is bugged. Any time of day I visit it now it just black screens.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
ok not sure exactly how to show what lvl I am since its not really a level based game but if this is any help

Janice 430
Julia 330
Kelly 335
Emma 420
Rebecca 350
Adrianna 225
Rachel 405
Danielle 265
Kira 140
Kendra 150
Michelle 5

tasks

disrupt wedding
clean the tower
find a way to get rid of john

update:

Just tried it at different times and it looks like the school in general is bugged. Any time of day I visit it now it just black screens.
I've never come across a problem at the school, but I'll test it to make sure

EDIT: JUST TESTED IT, went to the school multiple days at 15:00(3pm) and while it took a little time to load, it eventually did, so, no issue on my end.

what are your specs
Graphics Card model, ram, CPU

and have you tried reducing the graphics quality.

Also, just to eliminate it, did you use a cheat mod at any time.

Last edited:

culando123

Jun 4, 2020
327. Go home and go to Jason's room. Click on "Text to Adrianna" and "Suggest something else". Click on PC and go to "Launch Browser". Click on the store "Fetish Outfits".
Buy "Basketball Uniforms".
Help Me! tks!!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
327. Go home and go to Jason's room. Click on "Text to Adrianna" and "Suggest something else". Click on PC and go to "Launch Browser". Click on the store "Fetish Outfits".
Buy "Basketball Uniforms".
Help Me! tks!!
Did you catch Kira in the locker room at school and this is important, NOT speak to her. This should have been done before you start with Kira
If you are speaking to kira every time you catch her in the locker room. There nothing you can do. except grab the "completes 0.19" save from the link in my signature and restart 0.20 of the walkthrough.

neo-matrix

Jul 25, 2017
I've never come across a problem at the school, but I'll test it to make sure

EDIT: JUST TESTED IT, went to the school multiple days at 15:00(3pm) and while it took a little time to load, it eventually did, so, no issue on my end.

what are your specs
Graphics Card model, ram, CPU

and have you tried reducing the graphics quality.

Also, just to eliminate it, did you use a cheat mod at any time.
evga nvidia 1080ti, 16g ram, and a i9900k cpu (pretty sure its not the hardware)

have tried graphics adjustments as well as flipping between full screen and windowed, no change.

I have come across those delayed black screens before too but this one just hangs

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
evga nvidia 1080ti, 16g ram, and a i9900k cpu (pretty sure its not the hardware)

have tried graphics adjustments as well as flipping between full screen and windowed, no change.

I have come across those delayed black screens before too but this one just hangs
Have you tried redownloading the game and using a fresh copy
Also
Download 0.38 from the OP, and see if the same thing happens.

Can you also try starting a new game and see if the same thing happens and try again with one of my saves from the link in my signature.

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic

neo-matrix

Jul 25, 2017
Have you tried redownloading the game and using a fresh copy
Also
Download 0.38 from the OP, and see if the same thing happens.

Can you also try starting a new game and see if the same thing happens and try again with one of my saves from the link in my signature.
Redownloaded fresh copy - same result
tried previous build - load screen will not come up (hangs on title screen)
started new game - school section starts up fine (seems to be an issue with event later on in the game)
used your saved games - school loads up fine

far as I can tell, there must be an event triggering at the school at the point of the game I am in that will not load for me

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
1-Redownloaded fresh copy - same result
2-tried previous build - load screen will not come up (hangs on title screen)
3-started new game - school section starts up fine (seems to be an issue with event later on in the game)
4-used your saved games - school loads up fine

far as I can tell, there must be an event triggering at the school at the point of the game I am in that will not load for me
1-I suspected that might be the case, but it's always good to check
2-Using a previous build with a save from the latest would cause an incompatibility issue, saves aren't backwards compatible.
3-Starting a new game, would usually resets all variable, so the problem would have been wiped away
4-Happy to here my save worked for you.

Try a save that is before the event you are trying to trigger. and see if the same thing happens.

neo-matrix

Jul 25, 2017
1-I suspected that might be the case, but it's always good to check
2-Using a previous build with a save from the latest would cause an incompatibility issue, saves aren't backwards compatible.
3-Starting a new game, would usually resets all variable, so the problem would have been wiped away
4-Happy to here my save worked for you.

Try a save that is before the event you are trying to trigger. and see if the same thing happens.
I was thinking about that unfortunately I have no clue which event it could possibly be. First time getting to that point in the game so not sure what event might be triggering there in front of the school (already had aunt visit twice unless she visits a third time at that is the event that is crashing?)

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes